US$62
US$136
US$114
Red Roof Inn Boardman(Poland)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$129
US$114
US$111
HIExpress.com
All reviewshotel restaurantgreat hotelolive gardenliving roomfull servicemovie theaterscomfortable kingfront desk staffeasy chairroom was cleansitting areawhile visiting relativessized bedkeurig coffee makerup to dateparking lotwould stay again
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed there 4 nights. Had other hotel booked but it was too far away from where we stayed .This hotel had room and got us in fast .Friendly service. They are remodeling but no noice or inconvenients from that. Then we only got 3 nights stay and when I checked they were able to book us the last night. Very good service. The in house restaurant was nice and food was good. I normally book my rooms with breakfast included but it worked out for us. Rooms nice and clean. Pool area nice but we had no time to use it. Would stay again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
HolidayInnBoardman, Manager at Holiday Inn Boardman Youngstown South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Thank you for staying and for the detailed review. Hope you stay again and have time for the pool. It is the nicest and largest in the area!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Hotel was old and needed a serious upgrade. Lobby was small and very dark not real inviting. The breakfast option was limited.

Although the bright spot was the front desk staff. Very friendly and accommodating.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
HolidayInnBoardman, General Manager at Holiday Inn Boardman Youngstown South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

I'm sorry you thought we needed an upgrade. I am surprised. Our rooms had a complete upgrade and guests love them. Our lobby has been updated and we are now redoing our front desk and adding a marketplace. Our restaurant has the menu that all Holiday Inn's have plus we always have a large number of specials. Please feel free to reach out to me. My email is mmoliterno@hiboardman.com and my number is 330-207-7314. My name is Mike.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel right in the middle of Rte 224. There are about 50 restaurants within 3 miles of the hotel and the highway is about a 2 mins drive. The rooms were very updated and clean and you can tell the hotel has been recently renovated. TJ's is a great place to grab food or drinks right inside of the hotel if you don't feel like leaving the property. Prices were reasonable and staff was nice. Definitely will be staying here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Recently I attended a company event at the property and ended up staying. There was a well-stocked bar and great food for our event in the large meeting space. The staff was always personable and helpful both during the event and my stay. The updated room was quiet and very much a good place to get some rest. The bed was incredibly comfortable - I wish I knew what type of mattresses they use because I'd buy one! Everything in the room was meticulously clean showing a significant attention to detail. There was a good-sized mini fridge, Bath and Body Works shampoo, Keurig coffee maker, ample towels and a well thought out desk/workspace in the room. The reading lights on the side of the bed were also a pleasant surprise. Overall I had a wonderful experience at this hotel and would highly recommend it to anyone staying in the area. Thanks for the great stay and hope to see you again soon! =)

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

My wife and I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn for a friends wedding. The hotel is conveniently located off the turnpike close to many restaurants and shops. Most importantly the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The room was modern and include: mini refrigerate, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, hair dryer and iron. The room exceeded our expectation was was well worth the price.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple