All reviews hotel restaurant great hotel olive garden living room full service movie theaters walking distance comfortable king front desk staff easy chair room was clean sitting area visiting family sized bed keurig coffee maker up to date parking lot
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Hotel was old and needed a serious upgrade. Lobby was small and very dark not real inviting. The breakfast option was limited.

Although the bright spot was the front desk staff. Very friendly and accommodating.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
HolidayInnBoardman, General Manager at Holiday Inn Boardman Youngstown South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

I'm sorry you thought we needed an upgrade. I am surprised. Our rooms had a complete upgrade and guests love them. Our lobby has been updated and we are now redoing our front desk and adding a marketplace. Our restaurant has the menu that all Holiday Inn's have plus we always have a large number of specials. Please feel free to reach out to me. My email is mmoliterno@hiboardman.com and my number is 330-207-7314. My name is Mike.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel right in the middle of Rte 224. There are about 50 restaurants within 3 miles of the hotel and the highway is about a 2 mins drive. The rooms were very updated and clean and you can tell the hotel has been recently renovated. TJ's is a great place to grab food or drinks right inside of the hotel if you don't feel like leaving the property. Prices were reasonable and staff was nice. Definitely will be staying here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Recently I attended a company event at the property and ended up staying. There was a well-stocked bar and great food for our event in the large meeting space. The staff was always personable and helpful both during the event and my stay. The updated room was quiet and very much a good place to get some rest. The bed was incredibly comfortable - I wish I knew what type of mattresses they use because I'd buy one! Everything in the room was meticulously clean showing a significant attention to detail. There was a good-sized mini fridge, Bath and Body Works shampoo, Keurig coffee maker, ample towels and a well thought out desk/workspace in the room. The reading lights on the side of the bed were also a pleasant surprise. Overall I had a wonderful experience at this hotel and would highly recommend it to anyone staying in the area. Thanks for the great stay and hope to see you again soon! =)

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

My wife and I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn for a friends wedding. The hotel is conveniently located off the turnpike close to many restaurants and shops. Most importantly the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The room was modern and include: mini refrigerate, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, hair dryer and iron. The room exceeded our expectation was was well worth the price.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2016

The hotel is about 28 mins from the Youngstown airport. The location is really great near restaurants, a mall, and theater. Everything is on the same street as the hotel. The rooms were nice and spacious with microwave and fridge. Service was good. Restaurant food was awesome, I was there a week and had dinner there 4 times. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
HolidayInnBoardman, Manager at Holiday Inn Boardman Youngstown South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

We are so glad you liked our restaurant. We have had the same Executive Chef for 25 years. Thank you!