“Best sushi in town”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Excellent and most authentoc Japanese cuisine in Cincinnati
Great selection. Combination sushi sashimi platters are fresh and wonderfully presented
And the home made desserts are a must
Crested ny the owners daughter and varied each week

1  Thank Hirsh C

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I have never had a bad meal here, it's all been wonderful. The food is great, especially the sashimi tempura, although the other dishes I saw being served looked good too. Service is very good and they try their best to accommodate. It is a small restaurant, I would recommend reservations on the weekend.

1  Thank CathiB50
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Ando is family operated and serves very authentic sushi and Japanese fare - the best in Cincinnati. The service is great and attentive to customer needs. I have eaten sushi in Japan, and I return to Ando to repeat that great memory. My daughter spent a year in Japan, and she agrees. No liquor license, so BYO. You will need a reservation.

1  Thank MLG1948
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

There with a friend and we got the sushi dinner for two. It is not cheap there but you get what you pay for. I would recommend reservations. It was a Tuesday night and we could not get a table. We had to sit at the sushi bar and mind our matters. Staff is nice and hard working.

1  Thank HappyToLeaveCinti
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

I arrived there by myself only exatcly at 9pm, my friend had recommended it to me, so I wanted to try as I'm a japanese food lover. However when I arrived restaurante was still full (super full by the way) there was one table for me. The lady at the entrance said it wad opened, but she asked the owner which simply said to her no and told me they just closed. I felt so disappointed and mistreated. If they took less time talking it was not going to be 9:03, and even so after talking to each other they told me it was closed with the crowd inside. I felt mistreated.

1  Thank Carla G