All reviews instant oatmeal basic amenities the general manager desk clerk breakfast bar
Reviewed 20 January 2018

We were passing through Cincinatti on a road-trip to Tennessee. We stopped here on the way down and on the way back. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the location and amenities were very reasonable for the price. The location was safe and plenty of parking. We had no worries.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Kenwood Road, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Andrew, thank you for choosing Extended Stay America during your road trip. We are delighted to read you loved our courteous service and affordable rates. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you and your friends again soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I was there on 12/23/2017 and enjoyed my stay.At check in I was greeted by nice man at desk and I was really happy to see that he was paying attention at my needs.
He provided me details about Extended perks program while making keys and asked me if I like to enroll.
After checking in he called me and asked if everything is o.k.
My stay was very pleasant,room was nice and clean.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Kenwood Road, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

It was our pleasure having you as our guest at Extended Stay America, and thank you for sharing your wonderful review. We are delighted to read you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that our facilities and service were to your satisfaction. We will share your compliments with our team and all of us look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Cincinnati.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have been staying here for years. This is definitely a no frills hotel. We stay here be it’s inexpensive but clean, safe, and quiet. The staff is always polite and we will continue to stay here.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank k0wilson
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Kenwood Road, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Wilson, thank you for choosing Extended Stay America and for the wonderful feedback. We are thrilled to read you were totally satisfied with everything we offer and that you loved the service offered by our staff. Your compliments have been shared with the entire team for exceeding your expectations. Thanks once more, and we look forward to being the hotel of your choice every time you are in the area.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Great hotel. Very clean. Updated. Oleg and staff are very polite and helpful. I checked in at 3:30 am and was greeted with a "good morning". Coffee every morning. The location is in a very nice suburban area, parking lot was well lit and I felt very safe the whole time.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Kenwood Road, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Lora, thank you for your wonderful review. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at Extended Stay America. Thank you also for your kind compliments about the excellent service provided by Oleg and team. Please be assured that we will share your compliments with them. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

The rooms are good for the price and the people were friendly. However, the rooms reek of smoke to the point where my eyes burned the entire time I was in mine. There are no smoking signs all over the place, but there is no way it is a no smoking facility.

Luckily we are only in town for the finals Tennis weekend so we only slept there, but if you're sensitive to smoke stay away.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Kenwood Road, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Tamara, thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. We are sorry for the inconvenience you experienced due to the smoke smell and regret the inconvenience it caused. We have strict policies where we prohibit smoking in some areas so I appreciate you bringing this to my attention so we can address it appropriately. We hope you give us another opportunity to meet your expectations in the near future