“Yum!”

Min & Jim's Country Cupcakes
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Berlin
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Tasty cupcakes. The Italian wedding was particularly good and unique. Would happily come back here next time we're in town!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We got 6 types of cupcakes and all were wonderful. The shop itself was very nice but we got our order to take home since we were leaving that day.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We visited Min and Jim's for the first time, The cupcakes are very appealing to the eye but a bit expensive. We purchased several different types. The cupcakes had quite a bit of icing on them which makes them look so appealing with the different varieties. If you have a sweet tooth, then the shop is worth visiting as the icing/toppings are quite sweet.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I LOVE their cupcakes and their shop is so quaint, and Mindy and Jim are so nice! I did a little Berlin, Ohio treasure hunt thing for my boyfriend's 30th birthday and planned the ending at Min & Jim's Cupcakes. I emailed and called them ahead of time to request their help in making it special - I didn't know what to expect, but I trusted their creative judgment. When we arrived, we saw they had set up a little table for my boyfriend with a Happy Birthday balloon and streamers with a special sign for my boyfriend and his favorite cupcake! They were so nice and accommodating and really made the whole thing super special. We will always come back for their awesome cupcakes and service when we visit!

(Not sure why the address on here says it's in California, but the actual address is: 4799 E. Main St, Berlin, Ohio - and despite what Google or Facebook might state, they ARE, in fact, open on Mondays until 6pm)

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

They need to change the address on this restaurant to Berlin ohio. Min is so friendly and Jim is too. I highly recommend this place.