“One of our local favorites! ”
Review of Olde World Bakery

Olde World Bakery
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We eat here often.
They have delicious baked goods, the cookies are my favorite cookies anywhere, especially the sugar cookies!

We have tried numerous things on the menu. You can get gluten-free bread on your sandwiches here. They also have some gluten-free cookies. Their french fries are fresh cut, and very good! Great burgers, too!

I like the dining area, it is cozy. I must say, however, the cleanliness of the dining area and restrooms was not up to par on our most recent visit (last week). This is unfortunate; hopefully its a temporary glitch that will be remedied. I've never noticed a problem in previous visits.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I've been to Olde World Bakery numerous times. The food is always fantastic. The wait staff is courteous and attentive. However, the food usually does take a bit to get to the table. Make sure you give yourself plenty of time.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We ate here as a family on a Friday afternoon. We didn't have to wait at all to get it in, but we waited for about 45 minutes for our food. The food was pretty good. My wife's salad looked really good, until she found a moldy heart chunk of lettuce. The price was also more than what we had expected. I don't know if they were having a rough day in the kitchen, but after this experience, we have decided to not eat there again. All of our other visits were better than this one.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I love it here! Sandwiches are great and even the quesadilla too! And the bakery items, well you just need to come here yourself.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Stopped after the hotel told us to try it, they bake the cookies for the check in desk, glad we did. The building is not huge, but there is outdoor seating if you want. The portions are large, fresh, hot & big enough if you want to share. Service was great & attentive. will defiantly go back next time we are in town.