2,967 results
All reviews amish country beautiful hotel cinnamon rolls pool and hot tub holmes county great place to stay within walking distance enjoyed our stay farmstead restaurant rooms are large breakfast was delicious breakfast bar we've stayed first floor fresh fruit staff was friendly waffles
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Love this place!! Excellent service. Well maintained property. Great staff. Have visited at least 5 times. Always excellent. Doug and his team do just an awesome job in taking care of their guests! I’ll be back soon.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2017

This was our fourth stay in the Berlin area. The last three times we have stayed at the Berlin Grande Hotel. The staff is gracious and accommodating. The site is well kept and accommodations are spacious.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Probably one of best places I have ever stayed in. Everything was spot on. The staff was excellent. The rooms were awesome. The breakfast was one of the best I every seen. The whole place was neat and the views of the place was excellent. Can't wait to come back.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I can't remember names but one of our front desk women were really nice and great with customer service. She was probably in her mid-50's. She checked us in. The other younger one with a tongue and lip piercing was not as great. We had fifteen (at least) flys and lady bugs in our room because the guests before us probably left the balcony door open. I went down to ask if they could clear out the bugs in the room or perhaps get us a new room and she said, "We are full. There is no other rooms. I'll see what we can do about sending housekeeping up." Not much understanding from her, and we let them know when we left our room so that housekeeping could work on it. When we came back hours later, the bugs were all still there so my boyfriend spent a good hour or so killing several flys that were buzzing around the lights above the bed and becoming annoying. It would have been nice to have our issue addressed.

The room was very clean and we found out it was recently built on as a new addition. Very roomy and the balcony was nice. The pool was also nice. Breakfast was good. Overall the hotel was a good experience I just really wish the bugs were taken care of beforehand, and especially after I had mentioned it. I paid close to 180 for one night so I think that issue should be taken seriously.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

we were in the area to watch the ohio star theater play beside the Carlisle in sugarcreek one of us didn't feel like shopping so with noon chechout she could stay at hotel while rest of us shopped and still had time to go back to room before starting home very friendly staff, nice accomadations, very good hot breakfast and friendly attendant , had a double queen room with very comfy pillows and mattress another armchair would be great

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family