US$158
Groupon.com
US$130
US$146
Hotels.com
Lodging on the Square(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$96
Zinck's Inn(Berlin)
Hotels.com
Berlin Village Inn(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$140
US$141
Official Site
2,789 results
All reviewsamish countrycinnamon rollsbeautiful hotelpool and hot tubholmes countygreat place to stayenjoyed our staywithin walking distancefarmstead restaurantrooms are largebreakfast was deliciousbreakfast barwe've stayedfirst floorstaff was friendlywafflesbalcony
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Probably one of best places I have ever stayed in. Everything was spot on. The staff was excellent. The rooms were awesome. The breakfast was one of the best I every seen. The whole place was neat and the views of the place was excellent. Can't wait to come back.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I can't remember names but one of our front desk women were really nice and great with customer service. She was probably in her mid-50's. She checked us in. The other younger one with a tongue and lip piercing was not as great. We had fifteen (at least) flys and lady bugs in our room because the guests before us probably left the balcony door open. I went down to ask if they could clear out the bugs in the room or perhaps get us a new room and she said, "We are full. There is no other rooms. I'll see what we can do about sending housekeeping up." Not much understanding from her, and we let them know when we left our room so that housekeeping could work on it. When we came back hours later, the bugs were all still there so my boyfriend spent a good hour or so killing several flys that were buzzing around the lights above the bed and becoming annoying. It would have been nice to have our issue addressed.

The room was very clean and we found out it was recently built on as a new addition. Very roomy and the balcony was nice. The pool was also nice. Breakfast was good. Overall the hotel was a good experience I just really wish the bugs were taken care of beforehand, and especially after I had mentioned it. I paid close to 180 for one night so I think that issue should be taken seriously.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

we were in the area to watch the ohio star theater play beside the Carlisle in sugarcreek one of us didn't feel like shopping so with noon chechout she could stay at hotel while rest of us shopped and still had time to go back to room before starting home very friendly staff, nice accomadations, very good hot breakfast and friendly attendant , had a double queen room with very comfy pillows and mattress another armchair would be great

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2017

My friends and I have stayed at this hotel twice a year for the last several years. We've had no complaints......the rooms are comfortable, modern and spacious. The continental breakfast (especially the cinnamon rolls!) is great, and the staff has always been very welcoming. This time was no different, except for the fact that the elevator went out of service in the middle of our stay. It was not able to be repaired right away, so this made it difficult as the hotel has 4 floors. It was a true team effort as the owners, manager, and staff at the hotel pulled together to make sure no one had to be inconvenienced any more than necessary ....... any time a guest would attempt to carry their luggage up or down the stairs, one of them would be there waiting to take it for them. What could have been a very annoying situation was not a problem at all (expect for those who had health problems that made it difficult to use the stairs, but that was out of anyone's control). Definitely a first class operation, and I can't wait til our next visit!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Very nice hotel! Would def stay again! The staff was amazing, the hotel was clean, the beds were comfortable, the balcony was nice as well! The breakfast was amazing! It is within walking distance of lots of nice stores!