Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2019 via mobile

I found this hotel online. By looking at the pictures they showed, I expected what I saw online. I travelled 700 miles in a heat to find out that not only the address is fake but also, the hotel. Nothing they showed online exist. The building is a neglected building that looks exactly like the motel in Hitchcock's Pscycho movie. They allure people with some other hotel's pictures but in reality not even the inside was what they advertised. The lobby had dusty curtains that were about to fall from holding so much dust, the window seals had dirt and garbage, the cereal inside the plastic containers were caked in the sun, and flies and who knows what other bugs were around. The receptionist was a rude woman and clearly was annoyed of serving me. I left without looking back, cancelled my reservation, and wrote a letter of complaint to the Chamber of Commerce. They should just shut this operation down. The city has many descent hotels, this one beside McDonald's is a sore in the eye. They do not deserve any star.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank EdithR494
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I was a little apprehensive due to the outward appearance of the hotel, however I was pleasantly surprised by the room, clean and comfortable. Decent wifi and comfortable bed, little outdated but great value for the price. Would stay again. Close to a lot of restaurants and the freeway and 15 minutes to a Starbucks. Happy customer, thanks!

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank tallchai
Reviewed 24 September 2016

I booked too late for an event in the area and thought I'd try this new location. Heck it used to be a Day's Inn how bad could it be? Well, let me tell you...I got the room which had no pillows, no shampoo, no remote control and the door wouldn't lock. I got pillows it was late, I was exhausted so I just went to bed. Up and out early, stopped by the front desk for a remote and shampoo. I was assured they would be there when I got back 12 hours later. I'm back, the room isn't clean, no shampoo, no remote which, in the long Run didn't matter the tv doesn't work. I'm now in another room because the area is booked. Never again and I mean never. Rooms are worn and dated. Housekeeping is one chain smoking gal. Do yourself a favor don't book this hotel.

Room tip: Don't stay here
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Wanted a place close to the interstate because we are traveling with a 16' truck with a car in tow. This looked adequate on Trip Advisor so we got off the exit. Could not find the motel because it is not a Days Inn anymore and there is no sign! We turned where the GPS told us to and drove up the hill to what is some other kind of motel. We asked to see one of their rooms and we couldn't run away fast enough! Room was dark and kind of creep looking and it smelled awful! We said we were looking for the Days Inn and he said it was down the hill and we should try there. It's a small motel, not like other Days Inn we've stayed in. It's a little run down in the office and when I mentioned the place on the hill, the office lady said its owned by the same guy! We took a look at the room and it was fine for the night. $49.00+tax. Clean room, beds are clean too. Carpet in the room was clean too. Bathroom was small but clean. Free wifi. Microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer, even an ironing board. It's a fine place to sleep for the night. Our truck & car is parked right across from our room so we can see it!

Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed 24 April 2015 via mobile

We were thankful to find an affordable rate after trying several exits out from Columbus. The bed, thank god! was clean, service friendly, coffee in the room! Shower and sinks all clean. The furniture and decor are dated, the edges of the carpet were dusty, ie. Not vacuumed. All said and done, it was what we needed for what we wanted to pay. And continental breakfast included.

Date of stay: April 2015