“Authentic Italian like I remembered”

DeGaetano's Village Square Pizza
Ranked #25 of 78 Restaurants in Beachwood
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Was staying nearby in Beachwood OH. on business, saw DeGaetano's from the street and thought I'd stop for a slice of pizza, while eating my slices their take out business was constant, for pizza and dinners to go, as I was finishing I noticed the couple across from me were presented with their meals, both got the spaghetti with meat sauce and his had 2 meatballs, one of which he shared with his companion, I told the older waitress I would be back for the same meal soon, which I finally did just prior to leaving the area, it was excellent, I even sent a photo of my meal to an old friend from high school in case he was ever in the area on business, he's a true Italian

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Loved the pizza ! We had a thin crust red pizza and it was excellent!
There was a new waitress receiving excellent training and not we're very pleasant. We finished the meal with a cannoli which was very good but not great . All in all a pleasant easy evening meal.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Great food, Italian, American, Pizza. Don't order more than 3 toppings on a pizza, as it will be overflowing. Try the house dressing on your salad. Any of the specialties are really good. The owner Joe is there all the time and can make you something special if you like. They have 3 small kitchens. One does salad, one pizza and one everything else. They don't use a grill, everything is done in frying pans, really old school.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

This is our most convenient pizza restaurant. We love the toppings - awesome sausage with fennel - but no matter how we tell them we want it - thin crust/ crispy/ etc - it always comes with a soggy crust! They need a good pizza over!!!

Reviewed 12 March 2016

I ordered pizza from here for a large group of high school kids visiting in town for a competition. I called our order in early because it was a large order on a Friday night. Upon arrival, they were just pulling the pizzas out of the oven and they had all paper products ready to go. Everyone loved the pizza! We will definitely order from here the next time our group is back in town.

1  Thank Laura H