“Divided view in marriage”

Winking Lizard Tavern
Ranked #11 of 78 Restaurants in Beachwood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 August 2018

This is mainly a beer-burger-wings type of place. Has an outdoor seating area ( not dog friendly) with open pit fire in the fall and spring. Can be noisy inside. A large after work crowd. A very large selection of beers and a menu which includes salads etc as well as burgers etc. The food is consistently good ( although not inspired) and the beer selection is great. They also have a fill bar selection. For some reason she cannot articulate, my wife hates this place. I like it. If you accept it for what it is(a chain beer burger type place) , the food is good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a good meal and this place didn’t disappoint. The bbq sauces was outstanding. One of the best I have tasted.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

This restaurant offered a nice selection of pub food. I ordered the teriyaki chicken which was a good selection. Our group also ordered some wings for an app. which was prepared well. This is an active pub with a lively crowd and a good place to get a casual meal.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Traveling through and stopped in to the hotel across the street. My wife and I ordered the Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Pretzels and cheese dip and a salad on the side. From the rather large selection of imported and domestic beers, I discovered a German import that was very, very good. The food, drink,service and price produced an excellent dining experience. I would highly recommend eating here. The beer I enjoyed...a Weisen Dopplebock from Brauhaus Reigele Augsburg - Augustus. Hands down, the best one ever had.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

My husband and I walked over to Winking Lizard from Homewood Suites. What a wonderful surprise. They were running Lent specials with various fish platters. My husband got the crab cakes and I got the Haddock fish sandwich. The fish cakes were one of the best we have had. My haddock sandwich was HUGE, fresh haddock and cooked to perfection. I highly recommend their restaurant.