“Comfortable Sprots Pub ”

Winking Lizard Tavern
Ranked #11 of 78 Restaurants in Beachwood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

This restaurant offered a nice selection of pub food. I ordered the teriyaki chicken which was a good selection. Our group also ordered some wings for an app. which was prepared well. This is an active pub with a lively crowd and a good place to get a casual meal.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Traveling through and stopped in to the hotel across the street. My wife and I ordered the Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Pretzels and cheese dip and a salad on the side. From the rather large selection of imported and domestic beers, I discovered a German import that was very, very good. The food, drink,service and price produced an excellent dining experience. I would highly recommend eating here. The beer I enjoyed...a Weisen Dopplebock from Brauhaus Reigele Augsburg - Augustus. Hands down, the best one ever had.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

My husband and I walked over to Winking Lizard from Homewood Suites. What a wonderful surprise. They were running Lent specials with various fish platters. My husband got the crab cakes and I got the Haddock fish sandwich. The fish cakes were one of the best we have had. My haddock sandwich was HUGE, fresh haddock and cooked to perfection. I highly recommend their restaurant.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Went for a ride to find a winking lizard. Have been to the one in down town Cleveland. So glad we did. Just had a beer but the place was so cool.

1  Thank Snyperjoe
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Great spot for a Saturday Lunch with the kids . The menu is perfect for them . The service was very good , attentive but not pushy. The serving team needs to work on the food auction at the table. The steak fries are the best .