“Good cheap eat”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #23 of 76 Restaurants in Beachwood
Description: Fall is in the air at Bob Evans! Start your day with a Farmer's Choice featuring thousands of combinations of your breakfast favorites or have an easy comfort meal with our Family Meals to Go!
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Ordered a carry out meal for 4. Enjoy the bone in chicken white meat. It's an easy complete meal when the weather allows yard work. The chicken was hot crispy but for me way to salty. This is a recurring problem for me. The service is steady but slow. Pack patience if you do a take out. Usually there are coupons online so it is a great deal. If I need a filling meal when I have work to do I will return even knowing the chicken is like a salt lick.

1  Thank sharon M

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Enjoyed a tasty breakfast with a friend to talk business. The waitress was attentive and brought our food in a timely manner. I especially appreciated my choice (the open skillet omelet, I think).

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Had a great breakfast after a lousy night at the Courtyard by Marriott across the street. The service was outstanding and the waffles were terrific.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Placed an order online for carry out. Food was almost ready when we arrived, but we did arrive early. Cashier cashed us out and we used a coupon. She was very friendly asking us if we needed anything while we waited for a few things to get boxed up. When bagging our order she made sure she repeated our order while placing it inside out bag. She asked if we needed extra items...butter, utensils, jelly, etc. She was very friendly and talkative the entire time helping us and others. Very helpful and friendly. Thank you for making our meal so great. Took our meal back to our hotel to enjoy with your family.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

My sandwich had almost no meat on half the sandwich. Spoke to manager who said that the way it's suppose to be. I told her I had order this sandwich over a hundred times and this was not the way it was suppose to be. This was a carry out . I weighed the meat and it was less then two ounces. This is without a doubt one of the worse dining experiences I have ever had

1  Thank jmarrs1922

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!