“Carry Out order, excellent”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #21 of 78 Restaurants in Beachwood
Description: Fall is in the air at Bob Evans! Start your day with a Farmer's Choice featuring thousands of combinations of your breakfast favorites or have an easy comfort meal with our Family Meals to Go!
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Placed an order online for carry out. Food was almost ready when we arrived, but we did arrive early. Cashier cashed us out and we used a coupon. She was very friendly asking us if we needed anything while we waited for a few things to get boxed up. When bagging our order she made sure she repeated our order while placing it inside out bag. She asked if we needed extra items...butter, utensils, jelly, etc. She was very friendly and talkative the entire time helping us and others. Very helpful and friendly. Thank you for making our meal so great. Took our meal back to our hotel to enjoy with your family.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 13 December 2017

My sandwich had almost no meat on half the sandwich. Spoke to manager who said that the way it's suppose to be. I told her I had order this sandwich over a hundred times and this was not the way it was suppose to be. This was a carry out . I weighed the meat and it was less then two ounces. This is without a doubt one of the worse dining experiences I have ever had

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank jmarrs1922
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Bob Evans seems to be one of those hit and miss places, and this one was definitely a miss. I walked in and stood around waiting while 2 people dressed like managers and one other employee just stood around. Eventually, a woman who had been working doing something else came to seat me.

I was seated at a table with tons of food, paper, cutlery and more on the floor. The restaurant was not busy and nowhere near full, so I'm not sure why 1) this wasn't already cleaned up and 2) why they would choose an obviously dirty area rather than a clean one. The hostess brushed the dirt and crumbs off of the table top with her hand, but I had to pickup the trash that had been left in the booth itself so that I could sit down.

On the way to my seat, I saw a soup/sandwich combo being delivered and it looked really good, so that was what I decided on. Mine was nothing like the one I saw. Although the soup was good, the sandwich was barely edible. I'm not sure how they managed to do this, but the bread was a greasy mess from the butter(?) that hadn't been left to cook on the grill long enough and also so dry around the edges that I was pretty sure that it had been left out overnight or maybe heated previously and then reheated in a microwave or something. The cheese had not even started to melt on the sandwich and I think the bacon and turkey didn't even come close to covering the half pieces of bread. Luckily, the biscuits were good, so my lunch wasn't a complete loss.
My waitress was pretty good at keeping my drink full and taking care of me. It was the rest of the service that was so bad.
When it was time to check out, once again I stood around while other employees kept passing me. I guess only 1 person can work the cash register. There were two of us in line by the time she finished with a take out order and came back to help.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank alwweb
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Had supper one evening while staying at hotel next door. The full Turkey dinner with all the trimmings was fantastic. Restaurant was clean and service was fairly quick. A real pleasure.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I had never been to a Bob Evans, but it was located across from our Hotel so we tried it. It is southern breakfast food, it was good. My Favorite was the Candied Bacon- oh my!! Best bacon I have ever had- for real. It is served standing up in a mason jar and it is awesome. The service was great and our waitress was super friendly. We went back the next day for the bacon as we were leaving early, but it was too early to order the Candied Bacon- I was so bummed out. Food was still good. Overall good meal and prices are great.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!