“A Quick sandwich”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We went to Corky & Lenny’s On the advice of an Uber driver. We were not disappointed! My husband had the Reuben sandwich and it was quite honestly the BEST Reuben I have ever tasted. I got a fried egg sandwich and it was just OK compared to that Reuben. We also got a chocolate covered cookie for my son who also loved it. It is a very old fashioned restaurant with great food!! Highly recommend and we will be back to try some other items!!!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We used to visit this restaurant regularly when we lived nearby.We ate an early meal here before an arranged lunch. Mishmash soup was great. Couldn't finish it. Cabbage soup also was excellent. If you would like pickles, ask for them. They are not provided in a bucket like previously. Service very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Arrived at lunch to a very busy crowd. Great service, and seated quickly. Lots of recommendations, and settled on the club sandwich, with a side of slaw and potato salad. Typical sandwich, but the bacon was so over cooked it was like chewing rocks. The thousand island dressing must be a midwest thing, but it was tasty. The slaw was very sweet and tangy. Wish there had been more than 2 oz of it. The potato salad was a typical mayo base, and needed salt and pepper. Grabbed a day or two old dry peanut butter cookie for dessert.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

They are always crowded for a reason and this time was no exception. I had my favorite, lean corned beef. Large and fabulous. I highly recommend it, in fact, I brought 6 pounds home with me. Oh don't forget to get some cabbage soup...yum!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

There were 3 of us. Two adults and child. All had deli food that was very good. Waitress was very friendly to child. All in all a good deli experience