“Good Alternative”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Haven't been here in sometime, particularly since they were in the remodeling process and we had found several other places to go. Service was attentive. We all enjoyed our dinners. I had Hot and Sour Soup with Szechuan Shrimp...very tasty. Lots of choices on the menu including old Cantonese stand bys.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

It took a while to get a waiter'snattention, but once we did we were showered with service. I got the Imperial Won Ton (just the plain soup my stomach was up for). My wife and mother-in-law shared spare ribs and an eggplant dish. Mother-in-law seemed to really like the food, my wife not so much. The won ton was perfect for my needs. The whole place is in a curious mall with Container store pottery barn, williams & sonoma and the like plus a couple of other eateries...all under long term construction.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Nice looking restaurant. Good service. Food is pretty good, and reasonable prices. Some dishes are excellent.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Enjoyed carry out from this restaurant. Everything was fresh and delicious. I particularly liked the fresh vegetables and shrimp. My family enjoyed the egg rolls and a noodle dish.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

This is chinese food like when I was a kid in the 60's.. It just taste better than something like a PF Chang's. The portions are large and the food always comes out hot. I love the beef dishes that use tenderloin versus the skirt steak. Steak Kew in particular is excellent. All the soups are great too.