“FOOD IS WORTH THE WAIT”

Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #25 of 68 Restaurants in Beachwood
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

I just started eating at here about a year ago. I was always afraid to wait in the LONG lines. But they move at a decent pace and the workers are friendly! They always get my order correct and I can appreciate that, being that they STAY busy! The food is tasty and worth the wait!

Reviewed 9 July 2016

I have never seen a Chick-fil-A so busy. Despite the craziness, the service we received was extremely friendly.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

It's been years since I ate at a Chick-fil-A and we enjoyed our quick meal there. Even though the place was packed, we were able to place our order quickly and then sit down at a table to wait for our order. Our server brought everything over very quickly. Food was good - for fast food. My spicy chicken salad was delicious and everyone else enjoyed their chicken sandwiches. Friendly and prompt service and low cost dining.

Reviewed 22 August 2015

This is the busiest restaurant in this chain that I have visited. It is difficult to appreciate the food when the wait is so long. I went inside thinking it would be faster. I was so wrong. There was something,going on at CCC and. They and I must have arrived togettogether. My milk shake was melted by the time the food arrived. I requested another. Never again will I stop if the parking lot is full. The food was fine but I was to ticked to enjoy it.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

The Chick-fil-A is like all the others ... EXCELLENT! Every Chick-fil-A that I've been to has been excellent. They are spotless, the staff is pleasant and willing to assist in any way possible. The only drawback is that it is so good, it is always busy.