“kind of disappointed”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Reserve with OpenTable
P.F. Chang's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 76 Restaurants in Beachwood
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I've been to this location occasionally for several years. i came here this time with my family and there is definitely a notable difference in rhe dishes. my husband and i each ordered kung pao chicken while my son ordered pan fried dumplings and their signature lo mein. the lo mein was almost like soup with so much thin sauce which would have been really bad but i wound up using some of the excess sauce on my kung pao chicken with had almost no seasoning. which was the same for my husband. definitely a loss in consistency which will deter me from coming back for awhile before i give them another chance. :/

Reviewed 19 May 2018

I've been to PF Chang's restaurants before, so I knew what to expect. I was by myself, so the trick was to order enough food for me but not enough for a group. That's not easy since their orders are "family style" and quite large. My egg drop soup was good. I didn't order the lettuce wraps bec I thought that would be too much food. I should have. I ordered a noodle salad that I found almost painfully spicy (and I like spicy). I ended up ordering egg rolls as well so I'd have something to eat that was bland. The moral of the story: good food, fresh, nicely presented, but you have to order wisely. I would have been better off ordering one of the larger dishes and enjoying it. I ended up spending about $28 for a meal I didn't really enjoy, but except that a "spicy" warning might have been nice, I don't feel it was their fault. I'd go back. I would just order differently. And I wish they didn't make it so dark in their restaurants.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately it was a terrible experience all around. Food was cold and really not what I’m used to from PF Chang’s

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Not sure why I haven't reviewed this place before, been here many times and always very pleased with the food quality, the service and the cost. This is a definite to do if you are in the area.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

My husband and I were returning to Buffalo from a trip to Ada, Ohio. About halfway through we decided to stop to PF Chang's for a light lunch so we didn't have to drive with fast food in our guts. We were seated right away (around 1230 on a Sunday afternoon), our drink orders were taken quickly, and we were given plenty of time to scan the menu. Once we ordered, our food came out lightning quick - hot, fresh, delicious, huge portions. Our waitress was attentive, boxed up our leftovers for the road, and made sure our drinks were full throughout our meal. Lunch fueled us for the return trip and I wouldn't change a thing about our experience. Thanks, Beachwood !