“Exquisite”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Richmond Road
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I had the Dover Sole. It was by far, the best fish I’ve ever eaten. The Dover Sole is flown in from England and prepared tableside. Worth every penny! Overall the dining experience was top notch. Great service, great wine, great food. This is now one our our go to spots!

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Our first experience at Giovanni’s was impressive. Everyone in our party of seven loved their food. The favorite dishes were the sole, the ribeye, the salmon, and the veal cannelloni. We also tried a few of the desserts. You can’t go wrong! The service was impeccable. We look forward to returning.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Very upscale ambiance and service. Food was top notch as well which made for a terrific evening with family! Started with the fig and prosciutto salad which was excellent! My wife had a salad with endive, gorgonzola, balsamic glazed pork belly and figs plus almonds. Also excellent! I had the veal chop while she had the bone-in filet....both delicious. Love the dinner presentation on a large wood block. Other family members ordered lobster bisque which they thought was super tasty with nice chunk of lobster meat. Made for a great evening! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

My wife and I dined at this restaurant while visiting the Cleveland, Ohio area. It was recommended to us by a relative who lives in the area. They also joined us for dinner.
Since we were traveling we were dressed in what I would call business casual attire. At first I thought we might be under dressed for such a fine restaurant but we saw women in dresses and slacks, men in golf shirts and slacks or suits and ties. It is not a place for flip flops, cutoffs, and a muscle shirt. The ambiance of the establishment is one of class, right from the decor, the line table clothes and napkins, the silverware to the impeccably dressed and groomed waitstaff. Speaking of the waitstaff, we found them to be friendly, very professional, attentive and very knowledgeable about the menu, the ingredients and especially the wine list. The four of us shared three wonderful appetizers, breaded calamari steaks, ham and eggs (wonderful deviled eggs with prosciutto ham), and Belon oysters on the half shell. We all agreed the appetizers were first class and very tasty. For our main course I had the Cioppino (seafood stew) over linguine, my wife had a pasta with vodka sauce and our relatives had a special tile fish dish and a pasta dish respectively. The ingredients in my dish were so fresh and seemed to be of the highest quality. The broth was delicious and the linguine had a homemade texture and flavor that would be hard to find in our hometown area. Again we all agreed that the dishes we sampled were excellent and made of the freshest, quality ingredients. We had creme brulee for dessert and that was also outstanding. The only drawback I found to this whole meal was that it was a bit pricey but I guess you get what you pay for.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We have been celebrating special events at Giovanni's forever. This evening was our Anniversary. No surprises! Laura provided attentive service, the kitchen, as always, provided a superior meal. Needless to say, we don't limit your visits to only special occasions. We have NEVER been disappointed.
If you haven't been, try it. You'll be back again and again.

Been to Giovanni's Ristorante? Share your experiences!