“Nice decor, good service and yummy food”
Review of Cedar Creek Grille

Cedar Creek Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Cedar Creek Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 78 Restaurants in Beachwood
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cedar
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We were visiting Cleveland and randomly dropped into this restaurant. It is located near two major shopping centres.

Lots of free parking.

Large restaurant with more than one dining area.

We were seated promptly and our server was friendly and obliging. Totally loved the flatbread covered with pumpkin and other seeds.

My friend ordered lobster bisque $8 and the taco platter$15.50. Both were delicious. I ordered one of the restaurant’s specialties, the classic burger $15.50 with tillamock cheese, chive mayo, and house made pickles. It also came with hand-cut classic fries. The burger was delicious and so were the fries. The portion was too large for me so I ended up removing the top of the bun so i could concentrate on the burger. i also made it through only 1/3 of my fries.

The service was excellent.

The restaurant was big (160 seats) and was packed when we left. I think that is a good sign of its popularity.

Bathroom was clean.

I definitely would return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Have visited on multiple occasions. The restaurant is very pretty with an outdoor area that is currently under renovation. Service is always very good. Great wine by the glass and cocktail options. Nice menu with a lot of variation. Some issues with food doneness. Salmon and ribs were both overcooked. Ribs were quite tough. We will return but maybe for drinks and appetizers next time.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I've eaten in this restaurant a couple of times recently and the food is decent for lunch. It's pleasant enough to sit and eat, comfortable seating and plenty of room. It's a good place to go if you have plenty of time to kill or just want to relax for a leisurely lunch but probably not the best choice if you're in a big hurry. Staff are friendly and service is good, if a little on the slow side, nothing to get upset about though. Staff are clean and tidy, as is the restaurant in general. The restrooms are clean also, always a good indication of the type of establishment you are in! Prices are fair for what you get. One thing I would change would be a little more choice on the menu.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We love going here! The food is absolutely to die for and love the ambiance too. Whoever we are on this side of town we try to stop at Cedar Creek Grille for dinner!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

The food was good at this restaurant but nothing really wowed me. Loved the atmosphere and decor, pretty restaurant. The crackers that come with the bread are good, but the bread was just ok. Chop chop salad was good, but will skip the onions in the future. The trput was just so so and wasnt a fan of the mashed potatoes or brussel sprouts

Date of visit: May 2018