“RL”

Ranked #22 of 78 Restaurants in Beachwood
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Stopped in for all you can eat shrimp before the promotion ended, and had a great visit. The location is convenient in proximity to the highway. The service was great.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We visited Red Lobster to experience the all you can eat shrimp. Wow! They really mean it! The shrimp is fantastic!

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Great selection of seafood, if you are willing to wait in line (usually). Big portions for good prices and fairly good service. Always seems a little rushed and crowded here - but usually get a good meal.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I hadn't been here in a long long while. Just wanted to check it out again. This franchise has drastically declined over the years. Cheap seafood... This you get what you pay for.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Our annual pre Mother's day occasion was taxing. I arrived at 1:50, put in a reservation for 6. Although the other 5 guese arrived at 2:05, our reservation couldn't be held (according to the hostess) because we weren't all there. Which meant that we weren't seated until almost 3:00. The service was fair, but a glass of wine was sent back 3 times because the glass was dirty. Makes me wonder who's washing the dishes. I got the feeling that something wasn't very well organized; I had to remind the waitress 2 times of an item I ordered. Oh well, no one said Red Lobster was meant for "fine dining". This experience has caused me to re-rate this location.