Courtyard Cleveland Beachwood(Beachwood)(Great Value!)
US$106
Fairfield Inn
US$125
US$116
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$174
Homewood
Hotel Indigo Cleveland-Beachwood(Beachwood)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$113
Aloft Beachwood(Beachwood)
US$128
Aloft.com
All reviewstwo bedroom suitefront deskcheck outsleep qualityfull kitchenmarriott propertiesrooms are spaciouslaundry roomwould definitely stay here againyogurtwhole foodshighly recommend this hotelan extended staybusiness centercleaning staffthe breakfast areavisiting family
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Whenever we are in Beachwood visiting family we stray here at the Residence Inn.
Always clean and neat. Friendly staff treat you like family.
Virgina, at the front desk, always remembers us when stay. She is friendly and helpful.
Jasiman Cason, guest relations manager also is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast crew is terrific making sure breakfast area is clean and neat.
Barbara who took care of our suite was great, Cannot wait to return in November.

Room Tip: All rooms are comfortable.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Really good.
The large rooms we had a two bedroom suite for $135 a night. 3 TVs, 2 bedrooms and 2 baths

The hotel cleanliness

The OK

The staff, sometimes felt they weren't interest in conversation. They were friendly just not overly helpful

The awful

The complimentary breakfast Needs more nutritious food Apples and more fruit needed. Couldn't find a toaster hot dishes, oatmeal, turkey sausages, a spicy sausage, scrambled eggs and what appeared to be instant mashed potatoes

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

From the moment we arrived Jaismin the manager, and her staff, made our stay a pleasant one. When we were missing a converter plug, she supplied one. When my wife indicated she was gluten free, she was giving Gluten free muffins. When things were missing from the kitchen they were supplied promptly. The one weakness is that the housekeeping staff are not fully trained, and do not clean thoroughly.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

A great apartment like room., Stocked kitchen, separate bedroom, fireplace.
The staff was great. Laura dry room on site. Pool. Gym. FANTASTIC breakfasts! Lunches! Dinners! A concierge. I stayed for 2 weeks and felt so comfortable.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for ten days on business. I'm a silver elite member and travel a lot. I'm usually very pleased with Marriott properties.

The problems started at check in. Before I arrived, a few of my colleagues attempted to check in but the hotel said they didn't have a reservation. This could have been an issue on the company end but doubtful as this had never happened to us.

Regardless I tried to be proactive so I called the hotel before my arrival, I gave my name and asked if I had a reservation. The girl on the phone indicated that I did and was "all set."

I arrive a few hours later and am told I don't have a reservation. I advised Jasmine, the front desk agent and customer service manager, that I had called earlier and the person I spoke with indicated that my reservation was accounted for. She asked, "who did you talk to?" I told her I didn't know. She said, "well what time did you call?" I looked at my phone and advised her that I had called at 2:59pm. She then proclaimed, "well it wasn't me. I wasn't here, you didn't talk to me."

As if the problem was now mine - it wasn't her fault, she wasn't the one I had spoken to.

Fast forward to my last day - the stay had been fine thus far; my deadbolt never worked and the pool was overrun every single night by loud guests, but whatever. It didn't interfere with what I was there for.

I packed up my clothes and loaded my suitcase in the car that morning. I left my toiletries, a couple other refrigerated perishables I planned to bring home, and my phone charger, but knew I'd be back well before check out so I could collect those things at that time.

On my way to the office I thought to myself - I didn't formally check out, but I did take most of my belongings so I better call and let them know I'm coming back.

I spoke with Virginia at around 8am and she assured me that I was not checked out and my belongings would still be there.

I finished work early and got back to the hotel at 10am. I headed up to my room to find a housekeeper outside with all my belongings in trash bags. I asked him what he did with all my stuff as I hadn't checked out yet?! He apologized and offered to help me dig through the trash bags.

I made a futile attempt to look for at least my phone charger and the Amish goods and treats I was going to take home to my husband but ultimately gave up. It wasn't worth digging through trash.

The front desk manager did apologize, gave me a phone charger from the lost and found and assured me that I wasn't checked out in the system so housekeeping should not have been in my room, but based on my first interaction they seem to have a problem communicating. My stay itself was okay, but I'd never stay here again given the option. If you stay here just make sure you don't ask the front desk for anything unless you want to be disappointed.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 3 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I can understand your frustration with the miscommunication regarding your reservation. The hotel was provided with the incorrect rooming list but that does not excuse the conversation you had with the front desk to confirm your reservation. I can also understand your frustration with your items being discarded. I will speak to my team to ensure we have better communication going forward to avoid incidents like yours in the future.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide feedback.