US$130
US$174
Homewood
US$125
US$116
Hotel Indigo Cleveland-Beachwood(Beachwood)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$108
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$117
Aloft Beachwood(Beachwood)
US$118
All reviewsbedroom suitefront deskcheck outsleep qualityfull kitchenmarriott propertiesrooms are spaciouswould definitely stay here againlaundry roomhighly recommend this hotelyogurtwhole foodscleaning staffan extended staybusiness centerthe breakfast areabreakfast buffet
Reviewed 11 March 2017

Due to a major wind storm that knocked power out at our house, we were forced to stay in a hotel for a night. Residence Inn's are typical above average, not outstanding, hotels. This experience was a little troublesome.

The rooms are spacious, but if you have more than 4 people, highly suggest getting two queen beds instead of a king suite. Add a dog, plus two adults and three kids...it gets a little cramped. They have rollaway cots available, but honestly I would much rather upgrade the room at that point. I slept on the roll away and it was honestly the most uncomfortable thing I have ever slept on. The metal bar was literally in my rib cage!

The breakfast was sub-par, nothing but weird eggs and some bagels. Even the coffee wasn't that good. The staff was friendly, which was good. Plus, this hotel allows dogs so our little friend could come with us too!

There are other hotels in the area...in fact on that road. If you are one or two people staying for an extended period of time, this may be the place. But for a family of 5, pick somewhere else.

Room Tip: Larger parties get two beds, smaller get one.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 5 May 2017

I can understand how you felt cramped in a One Bedroom guestroom. I would imagine that our Two Bedroom Suite would have been more accommodating. There were many guests that needed to stay with us on late notice and I apologize that we did not have this particular room type available. We were pleased to be the lodging choice for so many guests that unfortunate night.

Lindsey Misconish

Reviewed 25 February 2017

We stayed here with our youth hockey team. Despite booking weeks in advance, our group was spread throughout the property. That might have been annoying to other guests as the kids roamed the hallways trying to find their teammates. The staff was very helpful, and suggested out-of-the-way places where the kids could play. We were able to arrange a conference room for a group pizza party. Although there is not an indoor pool, our team loved playing hockey on the sport court. The breakfast area is adequate, but ran out of certain food items midway through breakfast. We are Marriott Platinum and (due to the hockey tournament) actually paid over Marriott web-pricing, but we were not offered any type of upgrade. Our 8 and 10 year old boys slept on a very small, uncomfortable pull-out sofa; we've stayed at many Marriotts with much nicer sofa beds.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2017

the property is just of of I-271 at the Chagrin Blvd. exit. The property is very well kept. The rooms are spacious and nicely equipped with coffee maker, refrigerator, 2 burner electric cook top. There were plates, silverware and cups and glasses. There was also a microwave oven. The bed was very comfortable. There was also a nice sitting area and a large LED TV with a full range of HD channels.

There is a complimentary breakfast that was bountiful and tasty. The dining area was spacious and comfortable.

Additionally, there are several restaurants nearby.

I'll stay there again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

My family and I including my in laws stayed here while we were on our way Cincinnati. We stayed in the two bedroom and it worked out great. No issues and is what I would expect from a Marriott hotel chain. Staff was friendly and no problems at all.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

I would recommend this hotel, it was clean on the outside, staff was very friendly. The bed was very comfortable, despite the sheets having stains on it. The only thing that I would say is that our couch needed to be clean also stain. The breakfast was great. For the most part of it, I rated 4 because it was small things that was wrong.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family