All reviews two bedroom suite front desk check out full kitchen marriott properties would definitely stay here again four nights laundry room highly recommend this hotel whole foods john carroll university cleaning staff oatmeal an extended stay visiting family free breakfast chagrin blvd
Reviewed 25 February 2017

We stayed here with our youth hockey team. Despite booking weeks in advance, our group was spread throughout the property. That might have been annoying to other guests as the kids roamed the hallways trying to find their teammates. The staff was very helpful, and suggested out-of-the-way places where the kids could play. We were able to arrange a conference room for a group pizza party. Although there is not an indoor pool, our team loved playing hockey on the sport court. The breakfast area is adequate, but ran out of certain food items midway through breakfast. We are Marriott Platinum and (due to the hockey tournament) actually paid over Marriott web-pricing, but we were not offered any type of upgrade. Our 8 and 10 year old boys slept on a very small, uncomfortable pull-out sofa; we've stayed at many Marriotts with much nicer sofa beds.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2017

the property is just of of I-271 at the Chagrin Blvd. exit. The property is very well kept. The rooms are spacious and nicely equipped with coffee maker, refrigerator, 2 burner electric cook top. There were plates, silverware and cups and glasses. There was also a microwave oven. The bed was very comfortable. There was also a nice sitting area and a large LED TV with a full range of HD channels.

There is a complimentary breakfast that was bountiful and tasty. The dining area was spacious and comfortable.

Additionally, there are several restaurants nearby.

I'll stay there again.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

My family and I including my in laws stayed here while we were on our way Cincinnati. We stayed in the two bedroom and it worked out great. No issues and is what I would expect from a Marriott hotel chain. Staff was friendly and no problems at all.

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

I would recommend this hotel, it was clean on the outside, staff was very friendly. The bed was very comfortable, despite the sheets having stains on it. The only thing that I would say is that our couch needed to be clean also stain. The breakfast was great. For the most part of it, I rated 4 because it was small things that was wrong.

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed 5 December 2016

We stay in Beechwood when we visit family and have always chosen this Residence Inn. On our last visit we were upgraded to a wonderful 2 bedroom 2 bath suite with a fireplace! It was really nice and I would recommend that set of rooms even if it is more costly. This hotel is close to a shopping center and a couple of Cleveland's freeways so you can be downtown in 10 or 15 minutes. It's also a short drive to Chagrin Fall s which is a cute little town on the Chagrin River--nice to look at the shops or just walk along the river. Would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Loved our two-room suite
Date of stay: November 2016