US$143
Hampton.com
US$174
US$151
Doubletree.com
Courtyard Cleveland Beachwood(Beachwood)(Great Value!)
US$110
Homewood
US$128
US$116
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Hotel Indigo Cleveland-Beachwood(Beachwood)(Great Value!)
Aloft Beachwood(Beachwood)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$139
All reviewstwo bedroom suitefront deskcheck outsleep qualityfull kitchenmarriott propertiesrooms are spaciouslaundry roomwould definitely stay here againyogurthighly recommend this hotelwhole foodsan extended staybusiness centercleaning staffthe breakfast areavisiting family
Reviewed 31 January 2017

the property is just of of I-271 at the Chagrin Blvd. exit. The property is very well kept. The rooms are spacious and nicely equipped with coffee maker, refrigerator, 2 burner electric cook top. There were plates, silverware and cups and glasses. There was also a microwave oven. The bed was very comfortable. There was also a nice sitting area and a large LED TV with a full range of HD channels.

There is a complimentary breakfast that was bountiful and tasty. The dining area was spacious and comfortable.

Additionally, there are several restaurants nearby.

I'll stay there again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

My family and I including my in laws stayed here while we were on our way Cincinnati. We stayed in the two bedroom and it worked out great. No issues and is what I would expect from a Marriott hotel chain. Staff was friendly and no problems at all.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

I would recommend this hotel, it was clean on the outside, staff was very friendly. The bed was very comfortable, despite the sheets having stains on it. The only thing that I would say is that our couch needed to be clean also stain. The breakfast was great. For the most part of it, I rated 4 because it was small things that was wrong.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2016

We stay in Beechwood when we visit family and have always chosen this Residence Inn. On our last visit we were upgraded to a wonderful 2 bedroom 2 bath suite with a fireplace! It was really nice and I would recommend that set of rooms even if it is more costly. This hotel is close to a shopping center and a couple of Cleveland's freeways so you can be downtown in 10 or 15 minutes. It's also a short drive to Chagrin Fall s which is a cute little town on the Chagrin River--nice to look at the shops or just walk along the river. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Loved our two-room suite
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2016

A great facility decorated much more like a Marriott than a Residence Inn. Very convenient to east side of Cleveland (I-271). Free breakfast with reasonable choices although a bit crowed. Ample parking with multiple entrances near your room.

Room Tip: Try to get a suite
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple