US$143
EmbassySuites.com
US$122
Hampton.com
Courtyard Cleveland Beachwood(Beachwood)(Great Value!)
US$110
Courtyard
US$110
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$128
US$116
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$174
Homewood
Hotel Indigo Cleveland-Beachwood(Beachwood)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$220
US$215
Residence Inn
Aloft Beachwood(Beachwood)
US$139
Aloft.com
All reviewsdouble treecookiesrestaurant staffbreakfast buffetenjoyed my staybusiness centerfamily reunionbusiness tripstaff was friendlycleveland
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I checked in online prior but I stopped by the desk to get a keycard. No acknowledgement of status, no water, no cookie, no breakfast coupons. (I had to make a seperate trip down for these later).
The hallway was dirty. Paper fragments, bottle tops, etc on the floor. Dirty wine glass outside my door. This was at 6:00pm.
I mentioned to the desk the condition of the hall and that it needed vacuumed. They said they'd tell housekeeping. I stayed there 4 nights and it was never done. Makes me question their cleaning altogether.
Was told on website that the rooms were renovated. Clearly not since the 90's or early 2000's.
Service in the bar...s l o w. Waitress was on her iPhone emailing/texting while I waited 10 minutes for her to walk over. Slow service was for the course on subsequent nights.
The pantry was like Old Mother Hubbards. Bare and was never restocked.
Woke up the first morning to take a shower. No shampoo. Called to have some brought up. I was told they were all out and maybe would have the next day. I travel every week, never in 10 yrs+ have I had a hotel not have shampoo. Whoever orders supplies clearly does not know how to properly forecast.
In and of themselves these are small annoyances. Taken as a whole, however, they create a less than desirable guest experience.
Location was ideal for my work but I will never use this property again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Steve M, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear KH28,

Thank you for the feedback of your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that you were not acknowledged as a Hilton Honors member by the front desk. The fact that you had already checked in on-line may have played a factor in you not receiving your amenities at the desk. I will review the procedures with the Team to ensure these are delivered to the room and prior to arrival in the future.

I also apologize for the housekeeping issues you experienced. By no means is that typical nor acceptable. Feel free to reach out to me directly so we can discuss further and to give me the opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We arrived and there was no greeting of welcome to the hotel. I had to ask where the restrooms where seems we had just been driving 4 hrs. When i walked up to the desk the lady was leaning all over the counter,eating something as well as talking on the phone. Being a Hilton Honors member as well as a team member i checked in the women that checked us in said we may have to wait due to it not being 3 pm but just after 1 30 pm. She was able to check us in but she seemed very short,when i made my reservations months ago i reserved a handicapped wheelchair accessible bathroom room, so she proceed to ask me if i needed the handicap room i said yes. She handed us our room keys directed us to the nearest entrance for our room.We drove around to the doorway she stated to use and what did we see a door with 5 stairs no railings to been seen.Now why would you send a handicapped person to a entrance that had no railings or a wheelchair access. That being said there happen to be a couple managers outside inspecting the outside of the building. they asked us how our day was we complained and said not so great and pointed out that this door is not handicapped accessible. Entrance e was the door we were told to use that was close to our room. So the Managers helped us carry our luggage to our room.when we entered our room i checked the bathroom out right away, and what did i see a tub one that my bf would not be able to use because of his handicapped. I voiced this to the Managers and said this is not a wheelchair accessible shower. So they both said they would be right back and take care of the issue. We waited in the room, while they weere gone we went ahead and checked the rest of the very small room out. Opened up the cabinet door the would have housed the refrigerator the cabinet was hanging off by one hinge. On top of this it just looked very dingy and run down. We waited several minutes for the men to return. When they returned they apologized then helped us to get to our new room which was a bit of a walk to get to. Once we got to the room the bathroom was what we needed. We thanked the Managers who names we got were Dave and Steve. We settled down for a few minutes,as we looked around and noticed for a small room there was just a office chair to sit in no other means of comfort aside from the bed. we were hungry so we decided to head back out for some lunch.On our walk back to where the car was at i noticed how dingy the halls looked, the carpet is so outdated, the wall paper is peeling off the walls, and there where holes in the ceiling.We went for lunch while at lunch i decided to check the reviews out about this hotel. I now wish that i had checked them out. So for this very reason I will not be staying my 2 nights here. I am packing it up and staying one night and heading home a day earlier. We have been staying at Hampton inns for the last week which are suppose to be a step down from Double trees but in this case this place is just as bad as a motel 6 or lesser.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Jeanlou7754,

Thank you for the feedback of your recent stay, and I apologize for any confusion with your initial room assignment. I found the wall paper seam that had lifted up on your floor that you mentioned, and had it repaired. However I was unable to find the holes in the ceiling that you mentioned. I know we replaced a few ceiling tiles and believe this may have been during the course of your visit. The tiles would have only been missing for a matter of minutes. Please feel free to contact me directly if you should have any further concerns.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We were just at the hotel this past weekend and everything was good, clean and the staff were all so friendly and helpful. Besides the front desk, every single person I encountered while at the hotel went out of their way to say hello, have a nice day and I felt very welcomed. Patty at Sanctuary went out of her way to help us out when our coffee maker was taken out of our room. She was so helpful and nice on top of it. I'd highly recommend this hotel as it was probably the most hospitality I've ever experienced in a hotel across the board.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Steve M, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Dear Kelley C,

Thank you for the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be friendly and helpful. Patti is one of our long-term employees and she is a rock star. I'll be sure to tell her that she made a difference during your stay!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Love the Doubletree brand. Unfortunately, the housekeeping at the Beachwood Doubletree fell far below expectations. However, the issues we had with the rooms were addressed by the manager and his staff which made up for the inconevnience

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Nice looking. Worst service ever! Waited 2 hours to get a room even though reservations made month ago. Food in the "sanctuary"' overpriced and terrible. Got a drink at the bar for $8 and the waitress couldn't get our food to us but managed to charge me for drink I already paid for. Pvt. Remote not working. Said they would send a new one...nope...howling in hall at 3am...security called...no show. All in all...BAD!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Steve M, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear jayleep,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Our goal is to provide exceptional service and I apologize that we failed to do so during your stay. Would you be kind enough to contact me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss the issues you experienced further. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to address the issues and to Make it Right with you.