Book now, pay at stay
Hampton.com
Aloft Beachwood(Beachwood)
US$139
Aloft.com
Courtyard Cleveland Beachwood(Beachwood)(Great Value!)
US$106
Courtyard
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$113
US$110
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$125
US$116
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$174
Hotels.com
Hotel Indigo Cleveland-Beachwood(Beachwood)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$113
US$220
US$204
Residence Inn
All reviewsdouble treecookiesrestaurant staffbreakfast buffetenjoyed my staybusiness centerfamily reunionbusiness tripstaff was friendlycleveland
Reviewed 25 August 2017

The hotel is Beautiful. The rooms and common areas are well kept and Clean. My only request would be that the upgrade selected for Hilton Honors should include breakfast. The staff are very helpful and pleasant

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Steve M, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear jeritas2017,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay, and Diamond members do receive complimentary breakfast buffet.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I'm here on business and this place has been nothing but a big headache. Started out with housekeeping not replacing towels, not taking out the trash, breakfast is awful. There are dirty dishes in the hallways, and to top it off, today I found bed bugs. Yes, bed bugs. I was offered a room change and nothing else, and what do I find in the next room... hairs on the bed sheets and dirty pillows. I checked out immediately. The manager, Debbie has no customer service skills. Can't solve problems or even offer an apology. I was not rude and did not make a scene but I did expect at least an apology. If you're here on business, do yourself a favor and stay else where. This place will give you headaches that you don't need.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear 636perl,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am very sorry for the problems you experienced and have addressed the insufficient housekeeping service you received as well as the need for more frequent removal of room service trays from the hallways. I'm sorry that you did not care for our breakfast, it is a favorite of many who stay with us. We respond to the report of even the possibility of a bed bug very seriously. We contract a licensed exterminator who inspects any room that is reported to have a bed bug. You were offered a new room because part of the inspection process is to disassemble the entire room. In your case, the room was inspected and there was no sign of bed bugs, past or present. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience so I can explain further.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Cigarettes at the pool, dirty pool water, rooms not cleaned, worst people ever at the front desk, everything said...the worst experience was with some girls at the front desk that were very rude, not helping, and clearly not happy doing their job!!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rrobert44122
Steve M, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear rrobert44122,

Thank you for your feedback and I am very sorry for any problems you experienced during your stay. I would be more than happy to discuss the details of your stay with you. Feel free to call me at your convenience.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I enjoy the hotel the staff were very nice and respectful love the breakfast room was excellent and i most definitely will come back again the service was great i had a wonderful Birthday Thankyou ☺☺☺

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear 716katrinac,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope you come back to see us again real soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

The front desk attendant Dion was welcoming and made sure he put us in a room in the corner because I had small children with me and didn't want to disturb the other guests. He thanked me for being courteous and I thought that was nice of him too. The pool was so Nice! Indoor and outdoor and a hot tub! I couldn't have asked for anything else, except maybe a bar Lol! But overall, my room was clean, the pool was fun and I will be staying there again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear JCP,

Thank you for sharing your experience and I will make certain I let Dion know that he made a difference!