US$143
EmbassySuites.com
US$122
Hampton.com
Courtyard Cleveland Beachwood(Beachwood)(Great Value!)
US$110
Courtyard
US$110
Fairfield Inn
US$128
US$116
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Hotel Indigo Cleveland-Beachwood(Beachwood)(Great Value!)
US$121
Residence Inn
Aloft Beachwood(Beachwood)
US$139
Aloft.com
All reviewsdouble treecookiesrestaurant staffbreakfast buffetenjoyed my staybusiness centerfamily reunionbusiness tripstaff was friendlycleveland
Reviewed 16 July 2017

The number one responsibility of a hotelier is the safety and security of his guests!

We chose a room on the first floor (which I never do) because we had a lot of stuff to bring into the room. I parked around back (entrance B) close to our room. The door has a sign that indicates a key card is needed for entrance so I presented mine to the lock and entered. On a return trip to the car I noticed the door latch was hanging on by a single loose screw. We got settled and I called the front desk to report the issue. I was politely told that they would have Engineering fix the issue right away. We went out for a few hours and upon return I noticed the door was not fixed. Figuring this was an oversight I called the front desk and was again told that they would have someone look at it right away. The next morning I noticed the lock was still broken. I later noticed another door that was not closing properly. This hotels actions (lack thereof) basically send a message that they don’t care for your well being.

Beyond that, the pool is absolutely disgusting. The pool deck is filthy. Mildew is everywhere !! It doesn’t look like anyone has tended to it in months. Our room was fine. It was clean and comfortable.

I've stayed at many Doubletree's in the past. This one does not represent the Hilton brand well.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Leo L
Steve M, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Leo L,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and I apologize that your concerns regarding the lock were not addressed immediately. I personally went to Entrance B and verified that the latch is intact and the door is closing and locking properly. Our pool is maintained on a regular and daily basis. I also inspected the pool and do not see any signs of mildew. Again, I apologize for any issues you experienced with our pool during your stay and have asked our Engineering Department to increase the frequency in which it is vacuumed and cleaned.

Steve Mitchell
216-464-5950

Reviewed 15 July 2017

I was pleased with the overall staff and services. I will be back in September 2017. I enjoy staying at the Beachwood Doubletree location. The food was great. I enjoyed the free coffee every morning in the lobby.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Steve M, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear ruthld2017,

Thank you for the great feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We look forward to your return in September!

Steve Mitchell
216-464-5950

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Rude front desk manager. What I booked she would not give me. Would not give me late FREE checkout time I had arranged. Fortunately I had ALL of my notes with names Ect. Eventually worked out. No thanks to her.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kathleenhM2089EK
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Wanted to stay specifically in Beachwood to visit friends. Reasonably good location. Very large hotel so lot of walking to get to rooms. Friends met us at the hotel bar and it was pleasant for conversation. The room was typical Doubletree - comfortable and nice size.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Very pleased with our visit to Cleveland. We stayed at Doubletree Hotel and were very pleased with the special AARP pricing which included breakfast. We chose the buffet each morning and were very satisfied with food selection and quality. Hotel staff was terrific and we recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple