All reviews double tree cookies restaurant staff breakfast buffet staff was very friendly a hilton honors member family reunion business trip king bed cleveland interstate
Reviewed 1 April 2017

I am fairly frugal but I like my hotels well above par. Given some of the reviews for this hotel, I felt like I was taking a big risk at first. However, I have stayed here at least seven times since Fall of 2016 and each stay has been wonderful. Pros: - The hotel has upwards of 3.5-star vibes. Great deal for the price you pay. - Every facility (pools, fitness, etc.) is fairly modern and well maintained in my experience, as well as the rooms. Request a room on the fifth floor away from the elevators if you are sensitive to noise. - Late check out (1pm or so) is usually an option of you ask in advance. - I like the fact that the hotel is large because I never deal with tons of people all around me in other rooms. - I love the staff! As long as they are not particularly busy or short staffed, they are always wonderful and so hospitable if you are decent to them. Just remember, you are not paying what you would at The James or The Ritz-Carlton in the heart of Chicago. - I have never had an issue with noise, lack of cleanliness, or anything of that nature. I do full inspections every time. Cons: - Not many cons but a few rooms might have a few chips or small things in the room that are not the most ideal. This has only been an occurrence once for me but I was able to switch rooms immediately. - If you don't request a microwave before you arrive but you still want one, you will probably have to wait. However, the hotel always recommends that you request ahead of time. - There is no DVD player. Not a big con, but keep in mind. My Favorite People: Vanessa in the bar and restaurant is the best person you will have the pleasure of knowing there; she is warm and inviting like a southern aunt. Tiffany at the desk is extremely helpful, patient, and friendly. Duane is a man of few words but he is so kind, patient, and laid back.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Steve M, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2017

Dear Maya B,

Thank you for the wonderful and thorough Review of our hotel! I'm very glad that you have had great experiences staying with us and I will make sure that Tiffany, Vanessa and Dwayne are recognized for their efforts.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Staff is very nice. stayed in Room 359. Was very noisy. Walls paper thin, could hear the guest next to me. Toilet in room extra loud when flushed . Could hear my neighbors toilet flushing. Would hear when they took showers . and there was some sort of unit out side my window that hummmmm alllllllllll night. I did not rest well. i guest met guest who stayed on the 6th floor and they said their floor was very quite. But to sum it up , nice hotel . great staff . lots of parking and average breakfast in the Sanctuary Resturant . Note poor lighting in room.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear AAAAALL,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay, but I'm sorry that you did not get much rest due to your neighbors. The next time you plan on visiting with us, ask for a room at the end of the hallway, they tend to be a little quieter since you don't have rooms on both side of your room.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

I recently hosted a conference here and my agreement included lunch and snacks. Anyone who knows Double Tree knows about their delicious cookies but I was pleasantly surprised by the lunches we had over the two day period. It was very fresh, good quality, served hot and much more than I have come to expect at other locations that include lunch in these conferences.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Steve M, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Dear Y4089RMrobertc,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I'm glad that we exceeded your expectations and hope we have the pleasure of hosting your next conference!

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Very nice clean place great pool and breakfast is the bomb!!! parking all the way around to save on walking elevators are in great shape and everything is clean great soft towels beds are smaller than normal double beds however very comfortable

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Steve M, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Dear Louis M

Thank you for your feedback concerning your recent stay at our hotel. Glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you have the opportunity to visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

I was very impressed. I am looking forward to returning. The staff is amazing and really go above and beyond. I recommend this hotel to everyone. Awesome warm cookies and smiles! I am sure you will have the same experience.

Dear L124VLangies,

Thank you for the great Review of our hotel and I hope I have the pleasure of meeting you on your next visit with us!