US$174
Homewood
US$125
US$106
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$112
Aloft Beachwood(Beachwood)
US$118
US$160
US$148
Priceline
Hotel Indigo Cleveland-Beachwood(Beachwood)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$108
Orbitz.com
Hampton.com
All reviewsdouble treecookiesrestaurant staffbreakfast buffeta hilton honors memberstaff was very friendlybusiness centerfamily reunionbusiness tripking bedclevelandinterstate
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Each time we come for the family reunion, we either choose this hotel or the Residence Inn Cleveland Beachwood by Marriott, which is situated right next door.
During cold seasons we prefer Double Tree Hilton for its indoor/ outdoor pool, excellent breakfast and convenient location.

We have stayed in this hotel for more than 10 years, have witnessed its transformation, renovation, and improvement. Yet, most importantly, we have continued to see the wonderful people who make this hotel prosper-Debbie and Patty, who are always willing to help and make our stay special. We are glad to see that Vanessa is still helping customers, and that the new front desk staff are learning from the most experienced managers.

This time our stay was short: 3 days. Although the Hilton Honors room was old, it was clean, and almost fully functional (the lock was not fully operational, which we reported at the frond desk). The pillows were comfortable; however, the double beds are relatively narrow if two people share the bed.

The internet and Wi-Fi were excellent, the gym was clean and fully functional, and the quality of rest was good. We look forward to our next stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Steve M, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2016

Dear Inna A,

Thank you for the thoughtful review and we greatly appreciate your loyalty over the years. I am pleased to share with you that we will be replacing all of the guestroom locks with new RFID locks that are compatible with Hilton's Digital Key initiative over the next two weeks. Of course I will make a point to thank Patty, Debbi and Vanessa for their efforts and for making a difference during your stay!

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Check in was a breeze. Friendly staff and great cookies. Beds are super comfy. Love the black out curtains in the hotel. Great Water Pressure in the shower. Was able to get some sleep since we have an 18 month old and 4 year old.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear justins07405HJ,

Glad to hear you found our staff to be friendly and had the opportunity to get a good night's sleep. That can definitely be a challenge with an 18 month old and 4 year old!

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Very nice lobby and lounge area, the room was comfortable and clean. Upon arrival I was given bottled water and a cookie, can't complain about that. The staff is courteous and helpful. Location is also great, right next to the highway.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Dear neights,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm glad you found the staff to be courteous and our location convenient. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

The service was excellent. You would have thought with the price that breakfast would have been included. Shampoo and conditioner and soap should have been refilled on the second day that I stayed but was not. My overall experience was good. It is a nice hotel.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear G4780XVlorih,

I'm glad you enjoyed your overall experience and appreciate the feedback regarding the shampoo and conditioner. It sounds as though it was an oversight on the part of the room attendant and I will follow up accordingly.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

For the last two weeks I have made the Doubletree by Hilton my home. During my stay I was amazed by the friendliness and willing to help of the entire staff. It started out from the moment I checked in and when I had an opportunity to meet Kristen and Malicka. Kristen was very efficient and you exactly how to check me in even when I had an issue with the card I was going to put on file. Malicka the Front office manager was absolutely amazing during the entirety of my stay. That woman puts in more hours than anyone else I met(well maybe just as many as Debbie). She helped us with everything from needing a bottle of water to questions or concerns about our rooms to even running the shuttle when they were shorthanded. I don’t get me wrong the entire front office staff was amazing from Autumn ,Brianna ,Dion, Malcolm and any other office staff I forgot to mention :-) during my stay I spent a lot of nights hang out in the lobby with friends hanging out in the bar with friends and was amazed by how awesome everyone treated each other on the staff and how they made all my other friends stay amazing as well. The bartenders that I had a chance to interact with Monique Ben and Roger were absolutely always busy but still managed to take care of every single customer and the establishment. I can't leave out the couple of service staff members that I had a chance to meet. My very first night there I was exhausted from my travels and ordered some room service, Fazian was the gentleman who brought the room service. He has amazing customer service and knows exactly what it takes to make a guest feel welcome. One night a group of friends and I wanted to play some cards outside the atmosphere of the bar. The manager Debbie and one of the service staff Michael went above and beyond and set up a couple of tables in the dining room so we could be away from all the craziness but still have the ability to play our game within an earshot of the Indians game7 :-) my friends and I had an amazing time that night and I had to make sure I personally think them all. I was absolutely amazed with all the staff that I met especially learning the fact that 90% of them also have a second job and still managed to put in all these crazy hours at the Doubletree. Especially one of the gentleman I met name Zombal. Keep going bro you’ll finish that degree eventually!. Last but not least I have to mention Carl the security guard :-) that Man does a lot to make sure everybody feels comfortable. Don't tell anybody but he even woke me up when I passed out in the lobby around 3 one morning after catching up on some emails….. Thanks Carl. The hotel has a few amenities that they could work on. However the way the staff treated us and took care of us made this an amazing stay and I can’t wait to go back and visit them again! Steve I know you’ve only been the general manager for a short time but I think every single one of these people I mentioned deserve a raise! Thanks again for the amazing two week stay!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Steve M, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2016

Dear Stephen M,

It was great to meet you in person and I would have to agree that we have a fantastic Team. There is a list of employees just as long as above that work behind the scenes with similar commitment and dedication to our hotel guests. I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and I will make a point to share your comments with every person in person. See you again soon!

216-494-5950