“Valentine getaway”

Charm Countryview Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Baltic
Charm Countryview Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Baltic B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 February 2016

A very nice place. Awesome owners and staff and a fabulous breakfast. My wife and I stayed Friday 12, 2016 and had a good time. It snowed overnight for us to awake to a fresh snow view, which did not disappoint. This is a Bed and Breakfast and not a hotel.

Room Tip: No TVs but plenty of books or just bring your own.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 February 2016

My step mom and I wanted a weekend in Amish country. Hard to find a B &B that has two beds in a room. This place was great. Quiet. Good food. Nice place to rest. We arrived before check in time. Not a problem. Got right into our room. Evening snacks were great. Breakfast was huge. Even the Sunday continental breakfast was wonderful.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 October 2015

This is a very pleasant, charming and quite place to stay. People are very pleasant, friendly and make you feel at home. There room's are very nice, clean and spacious. The grounds are enjoyable with walking paths, large country porch overlooking the countryside. Breakfast is outstanding, has a very friendly atmosphere, and and welcoming feel. It's convenient to many local towns, attractions and shops. As well as many other things to see and enjoy while in the area.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2015

This was a delightful, pleasant place to stay, cozy,comfortable and clean. The grounds are spectacular. I am not a B&B person, but I would definitely return again. It was so enjoyable, a real homey feeling. Enjoyed the breakfast, and the devotional was so thought provoking. Loved everything about the stay.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2015

Probably one of my new favorite places to visit! I booked this place based on their amazing reviews and was so glad I did, you can definitely see why so many people rate it so high. The rooms are simple but extremely clean with comfortable beds and gliders. The owners were away while we were there, but their family stepped in and were AMAZING, so sweet and accommodating. No tv, internet or cell service but this is what makes this place unique, it forces you to unwind and relax. The views from the front porch on the rockers are breathtaking. They go out of their way with a full stocked fridge with free beverages, evening snacks and the breakfast experience is fun, spiritual, and with an abundance of amazing Amish food...you will not leave hungry! Highly recommend to anyone that needs to unwind and get away for a while...love this hidden gem!

Stayed: August 2015

Been to Charm Countryview Inn? Share your experiences!