“WORTH THE WAIT....EVERY TIME!”
Review of Crumb & Spigot

Crumb & Spigot
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 August 2017

I have now been here about 6 times. Yes it's busy but they seem to turn tables and its a strong positive vibe here. I've learned to go after 8:00pm . The drink menu is great -
nice variety;Something for everyone (not just a bunch of IPA's) Bartenders are always "on" offering suggestions, and enjoyable. The food is seriously THE BEST around. Excellent menu, pizza is excellent (love the texture of the dough) unique specials with just enough twists...not weird food. From the olives to the bread pudding I always have a hard time deciding what to get here because it's all AMAZING. Even in a smaller space I feel the staff works well together. I've always had excellent service and enjoy it each and every time. Well done - keep it up!!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

From the owners to every server and the hostess, you will feel well taken care of and the food, well, yum. The chefs prepare awesome choices and I love that there are vegan and vegetarian picks too. It's all wonderful. Dine in or out and see why this place will be in business for a long time.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Besides a wonderful evolving seasonal drink menu (think Summer Mai Tais and Winter Mulled Wine) this restaurant has the best Sloppy Joe sandwich, ever! Add the fried egg for a buck to make it extra special. Their fabulous pizza is cooked in a wood burning oven giving it a crisp yet chewy crust and is a favorite among my friends. Plus each night has a selection of chef specials to choose from if you're bored with the regular menu options, although I can't imagine you would be. And to top it all off, the table and bar service has always been exceptional. Just a final note: It's better to visit this restaurant during the week since it has limited seating and is usually an hour wait or more on weekends.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

First, thanks to Adriana for guiding us through the process. She was knowledgeable and very helpful. It was our first visit and we ordered the cheese for an appetizer. Three different kinds of cheeses and a little palette cleanser in between. I had the brat burger and my wife had the white mushroom pizza. My burger was served with cole slaw and pickles and she has just the pizza.
Adriana took the time to give us information on each of the cheeses and their age. The cheeseboard was delicious
Our dinner was equally delicious, Loaded with flavor and a touch of spice. The restaurant was dim but plenty of light to see the menu and dinner. Excellent atmosphere as well. This is a place I want to go back to... and soon. Again, our thanks to Adriana for her excellent service and assistance.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We had to wait half an hour for a table which was so worth it. The vegan sloppy joe was amazing and I am not even vegan.My husband had the snapper special which he enjoyed. We are getting take out tonight after the great meal last night. The pizza looked so good we have to try it!