Fortis Hotel Witbank
Senzi Guest House(eMalahleni)
Travel Lodge(Middelburg)
Oxbow Country Estate(Bronkhorstspruit)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom serviceexcellent stayenjoyed our staypleasant staygreat hotelwould recommend this hotel to anyoneplace is cleanbeautiful propertyshopping mallon arrivalthe hotel staffrooms are spaciousfood was amazingstaff was friendlyproteareceptionlife
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I loved the style and the management of the function I attended at Protea Hotel Witbank recently. Banqueting was amazing... The staff is great... The food was amazing and the venue was very neat, clean. The team really has their act together with their amazing planning and dedication to their work... I would definitely recommend Protea Hotel to my colleagues
Thank you for the great service and hard work...
☺️

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
MarketingManager2, Marketing Assistant at Fortis Hotel Witbank, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Alrike H

Thank you for taking the time to complete the GUEST Satisfaction Survey after your recent stay with us at Protea Hotel BY Marriott Emalahleni Witbank.

I am delighted to hear that the STAFF was so friendly and efficient. Your commendations of STAFF member’s are highly valued, and I wish to assure you that we have congratulated them for doing such an outstanding job!

GUEST feedback is imperative for us to ensure that we are meeting and exceeding our GUESTS’ expectations. Your comments are therefore much appreciated, and we hope to have the privilege of welcoming you to Protea Hotel by Marriott Emalahleni Witbank again soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Reception was very friendly and helpful. Ntombi and Lucky helped with luggage and iron. Albert made delicious eggs. Anelda was friendly and helped with WiFi. Beautiful garden apartments very spacious.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
MarketingManager2, Marketing Assistant at Fortis Hotel Witbank, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Dear 510smiley

Thank you for taking the time to complete the GUEST Satisfaction Survey after your recent stay with us at Protea Hotel Witbank.

I am delighted to hear that the STAFF was so friendly and efficient. Your commendations of …Alebert, Ntombi, Lucky and Anelda… in particular are highly valued, and I wish to assure you that we have congratulated them for doing such an outstanding job!

GUEST feedback is imperative for us to ensure that we are meeting and exceeding our GUESTS’ expectations. Your comments are therefore much appreciated, and we hope to have the privilege of welcoming you to Protea Hotel Witbank again soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Great location.
pleasant stay of my life.
I will recommend this hotel to everyone that coming to Emalahleni or on there way to the east.I'd like to thanks to all Protea STAFF for the customer service serviced they offered even when i had a problem with the air-con.

Coming to the restaurant they deserve 10/10 i loved the food.

Room Tip: Garden Apartment & Suite & Standard Room
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
MarketingManager2, Marketing Assistant at Fortis Hotel Witbank, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear Roestoff

Thank you for taking the time to complete the GUEST Satisfaction Survey after your recent stay with us at Protea Hotel by Marriott Emalahleni Witbank.

I am delighted to hear that the STAFF was so friendly and efficient. Your commendations of the STAFF member’s… in particular are highly valued, and I wish to assure you that we have congratulated them for doing such an outstanding job!

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Worst hotel stay of my life. What happened to rules about no disturbance after 10pm. It sounded like we were out on the street. There was noise the whole night. I understand the workers don't know whats happening upstairs but there should be someone checking. People were screaming in the middle of the night. I barely slept the whole night. It's scary to think there is no respect for people anymore.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
MarketingManager2, Marketing Assistant at Fortis Hotel Witbank, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Dear Valued Guest

This by no means reflect the type of service Protea Hotel by Marriott Witbank is proud to offer.

Thank you again for your valued patronage.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I checked in at around 22.00 pm. The night reception was friends. And we found all reservations ready prepared and it was quick to check in.the room was clean and lovely. The hotel food are to die for. Wow . I would like to say thank you to Fikile she was great. Keep up the god work guys.The garden it's lovely.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
MarketingManager2, Manager at Fortis Hotel Witbank, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Dear mashego8

Thank you for taking the time to rate us on TripAdvisor after your recent stay at the Protea Hotel by Marriott Emalahleni Witbank.

We are delighted to receive your compliments and we will certainly congratulate Fikile for her exemplary service. It was our pleasure to accommodate you, and your interest and loyalty are truly invaluable to us.

Please feel free to contact the hotel for any assistance you may require from our side in future. We look forward to welcoming you to Protea Hotel by Marriott Emalahleni Witbank and to hear from you again!

Sonelle Grobler