“Great recommendation”

Price range: US$11 - US$36
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: View
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Water's Edge Restaurant is The Jewell in the Cullinary Crown of the Eyre Peninsula. With Panoramic views of the Stunning Whyalla Foreshore including Spectacular Sunsets. Our Food is Modern , Innovative and Pushes Boundaries while remaining Comfortable & Familiar. Service is Proffessional yet Relaxed , Atmosphere is Buzzing with Business Dinners and Locals Enjoying a Very Strong Mid Week Trade. Open 6 Days for Breakfast & Dinner.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had a few colleagues recommend I have dinner here, even my boss rang me and said I needed to visit this restaurant. The view could have been better as it seemed a temporary marquee had been just erected as we were seated...no worries, it was getting dark and it’s still about the food and service
The meals were tasty and surprisingly filling. Starters were the Coffin Bay oysters, Kilpatrick and Tempura’d. A little down on presentation but nice enough, we could have had a dozen each.
For the mains(entree’s for my US friends) we had the lamb ribs and beef pie. Both dishes were tasty and cooked well. Some of you may need another side, however filling for us.
Cost was $116AUD for the 2 of us....our bellies were full, the staff were engaging, the ambiance was good enough to see my wife and the noise level were at a level where we could hear each other.
Even if I didn’t get an invite, I’d go back for sure.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

In Whyalla for work for the first time, well! Watersedge is terrific and very reasonable too. The staff are lovely and recommended the rib eye which was eye/watering as it came on the bone an was HUGE! Delicious though and I heartily recommend it for the value and quality it represents. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We dined out on our trip to Whyalla & it was good to get attentive service from Joseph. He showed great knowledge of specials, menu & wines & was friendly. This is a good change for us as we have been to places where they lack service.
I had the oysters & whiting which was good but nothing great.
My fiance had the chicken which was very tasty!
Service 10/10

Reviewed 24 February 2018

After have eaten at this restaurant a number of times, we were looking forward to another lovely evening. Unfortunately that was not the case. The seafood platter is no longer on offer on the menu (the main reason for going there), the scallops were nice and the battered fish was not the best in town (chips were good). As for the dessert - the ice cream was melted and you would have needed a straw to eat/drink it and the pastry over cooked that you couldn't eat it. The food is extremely over priced with many main meals up to $49.00. Unfortunately, we will not be eating there again.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

They do not honour frequent values 20% off the total bill. Food was excellent. Tayla was efficient and professional.

4  Thank Vicki M