All reviews centre of town granite island great location free wifi room was clean kangaroo island one night central location park the car horse drawn tram enjoyed our stay easy walk stayed nights good size family room beds victor
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Stayed 2 nights in Family Room, the young bloke running the show was handy, room was reasonably sized and clean, bed was moderately soft, shower had good pressure. The motel is in a good central location with many restaurants and pubs nearby. Short walk to the ocean.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

This was a king sized room which was very comfortable and had excellent outside seating area. Very close to pubs and restaurants and all the amenities of Victor Harbour. Overall enjoyable stay and friendly staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I was needing a room for one night in Victor and found Comfort Inn - in the center of Victor Harbor - through Hotels Combined. I arrived late so used the 24 hour check in which was convenient. I did have to call the after-hours number because I initially couldn't get it to work. The person on duty took me back through the process and I realised I hadn't read the instructions properly. But they were very good about it and didn't sound annoyed that I had bothered them at 8pm on a rainy Saturday night.

The motel was booked out but it was very quiet within the grounds. My room (number 9) was clean and warm. I got too comfortable sitting on the couch and ended up ordering pizza instead of going out for dinner like I had originally planned. Bed felt great to me. The next day I departed before the office opened but they had an out-of-hours key dropoff box so that was no drama.

All in all it was a very easy process from booking to departing. The facilities were good value for money.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Overnight stay. Good location close to cafes and hotels for dining. Staff very welcoming, clean and tidy room. Bed not quite comfortable and definately a lack of power points in bedroom to charge various phones etc. cannot complain on the overall. Good rate.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Thank goodness that’s all it was. No one on duty to check us in, had to phone the telephone number on the office, despite it being within office hours and wait for the key to be delivered via a drop box. Walls paper thin, so could hear all neighbours. Adequate tea/coffee/milk facilities but that’s about it. $A3 for small bottles of water.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple