“Yummy German Lunch ”

Hahndorf Kaffeehaus
Ranked #21 of 59 Restaurants in Hahndorf
Cuisines: German
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I was concerned coming here as there had been some average reviews, but we all thoroughly enjoyed our meals. The kids had burgers while my husband and I tried some of the more German styled fare. It did take a little while to get our meals, but we had 3 hungry boys, so it was probably an acceptable wait had we not had them with us.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

We had a quick lunch while visiting Hahndorf with friends. Lovely toasted sandwich with home made coleslaw. Also very good value.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Staff is totally inefficient. Tables are not cleaned and the food is really average. I would not recommend this place.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

The first day we chose this cafe because not much was open, we decided the food & coffee was so good we went back again.
Our friends had bacon & eggs both days, the first day I had apple fritter to die for & poppyseed pastry & my partner the ham & cheese croissant, on our return visit looking forward to the apple fritter again we found they didn't have any, I was very disappointed so I had egg & bacon roll which was delicious & my partner had jam donut & pretzel donut which I tried and was yummy.
The staff were friendly and we were glad we found this gem.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

We stopped for a late lunch and tried their Reuben Sandwich. It was the best Reuben Sandwich I have had in Australia. Most restaurants don't serve it on rye bread, this one did and had saurkraut as well. Service was quick.