“Fresh healthy baguettes as well as the hot pastries”
Review of Otto's Bakery

Otto's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Hahndorf
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 May 2015

Had a fresh crunchy baguette with chicken and avocado, but found it hard to decide on that or one of the hot pastries (pies, pasties, kransky's or cold cakes in the fridge.) Sat in the sun on the porch to have brunch, before finishing the baguette walking along the main street.

Reviewed 14 April 2015 via mobile

We popped in for takeway desserts and bought vanilla slice and a meringue panda for our 8 year old. The vanilla slice was delicious - love how it has vanilla icing instead of the passion fruit icing with pips (can't stand pips). Generous portion and up there with the top vanilla slice I've eaten. There was a large selection of pastries and desserts, and the family pies looked amazing (want to return to buy one).

1  Thank Lopry
Reviewed 8 April 2015

The coffee shop was not overly busy when we visited around 1pm, but they had run out of my choice of pasty, I therefore opted for the vegetarian option. The tables had no salt or pepper even sachets. My tea was brought to me, or should I say a cup of hot water with a teabag placed on the saucer. The cake was very nice, the pasty about average, but disappointed that they provided no saucer to put the spent teabag. When I asked for directions to the toilet, I was told it was three doors down the road (public toilets).

Reviewed 2 April 2015

If you're after fantastic, freshly baked pies, cakes, vanilla slices and goodness knows how many other goodies, Ottos is the place for you. You can either do take-away or sit down with your cake and a coffee. They're not expensive but the food is very good.

Reviewed 25 March 2015

Tasty treats and pastry food. Good range of drinks. You can dine indoors and outdoors. This is a must-stop for us when we visit Hahndorf - but of a family tradition to stop and have a donut!