All reviews sunshine coast rooftop spa the kitchen across the road large balcony ocean view two bedroom apartment road noise fantastic views bottle shop main bathroom nice apartment comfortable stay stayed here for nights fantastic stay minute drive secure parking
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Paid 600 dollars for one night, also friends paid 450 for one night on the same night and the staff including the manager treated us like dogs. It is extremely average and not worth the money no one should be treated the way we were, I'm still frustrated by it.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Jai-digity-dog
Renee W, General Manager at The Sebel Maroochydore, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Hello Jai,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Sorry but I am the new manager here and from what I can establish this review was actually from a stay in February so approximately 6 months ago. Is that correct? Certainly I do not not recall being involved in anything similar .

I am more then happy to discuss any of these ongoing concerns with you .

What I can say is that we have a duty to ensure everyone visiting and staying at our property is allowed to be safe a free from being disturbed by other guests. We cannot allow anyone to act in a manner which can be detrimental to other guests or themselves. This pursuit needs to be unwavering as it can have far reaching implication for all involved. As far as I could see, if the booking is correct, even due to some significant issues your money was refunded so hopefully you should not still be frustrated.

Jai, as mentioned I am the new manager and I believe this review is based on a booking before my time. If you wish to discuss this I am happy to do so. I truly hope you understand my comments.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This is now the third time I have stayed with the sebel and everytime had been a delight! Staff are friendly and go out of their way to be helpful! More than happy to come back for business or pleasure

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Toni A
Renee W, General Manager at The Sebel Maroochydore, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Toni A,

With a review like this PLEASE keep coming back to stay.

Do not hesistate to let me or my team know if you ever need anything on a future stay or if we can be of assistance in any way.

Thank you Toni A.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Really nice hotel
Very clean room
Very comfy bed
Stayed on 10th floor ocean view
Highly recommend spa on 14th level
Staff really friendly and helpful
Only 1 annoying part phoned in advance to see if we could park our jetski aswell in car park and was advised No because park was absolutely full.
To find it wasn't full at all.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear 138Sue,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a positive review and score. I am extremely pleased you had an enjoyable stay and weekend away.

I apologise if the staff member you spoke to didn't give you options. We don't like to say "No" to anything here at The Sebel and certainly you should have been presented with some suitable options for your jet ski. All apartments do have 1 allocated bay which is numbered according to their apartment which does make it difficult for us to know who will or will not use their space. As we were 100% over the weekend all spaces technically were allocated to a guest. However there is always an option and I apologise if you were not presented with one. I assure you I will discuss this with my staff to ensure we are exceeding expectations on all occasions especially when a small issue such as this may impact on an otherwise enjoyable weekend away.

138Sue, Once again I thank you for you comments and feedback.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 August 2018

We stayed here for 9 nights and would highly recommend it. Centrally located and within easy walking distance of many lovely cafes, restaurants, amenities and the beach. The apartment was serviced every 3 days which was good and the team did a great job. The place was clean and well equipped. There were a few maintenance issues. The shower leaked over the bathroon floor, the dishwasher did not work and a couple of the cooking pots were dirty. We alerted staff to these issues so they can be fixed. There is no cable TV available which is a bit of a problem if you are an avid sports fan. Having said that there are many positives including the comfy bed, air conditioning, large sunny balcony with a view to the ocean, quiet surroundings, secure car park and generous space of apartment. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Fully self contained, ocean view.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear JillBond,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I can see that this feedback was provided on check out and has already been actioned for most maintenance items. Thank you for letting us know as some of these comments we wouldn't know if you hadn't taken the time to pass on your feedback.

I don't know if cable TV in happening very soon however our Wifi is currently being reviewed to hopefully allow perfect streaming for anyone missing a sport or show.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Sebel Maroochydore in the near future.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Excellent rooms, great staff and wonderful location. Esplanade down the road with a great choice of restaurants and shops. Great weekend getaway with my family, such roomy apartments and we enjoyed the welcome pack as part of the Accor plus membership!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Renee W, Manager at The Sebel Maroochydore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear brendacunningham2018,

Thank you for taking the tie to leave a review of your stay.

We are extremely please you had an enjoyable weekend. Please come back and stay again soon.

Kind Regards