“Quick, convenient but delicious!”
Review of Sukhothai

Sukhothai
Ranked #15 of 64 Restaurants in Maleny
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Sukhothai was recommended by our B&B host. It was only 5.30pm but the restaurant already had diners. Initially we were told the restaurant was totally booked but on looking at a very hungry couple(us) and the time, they said as long as we were finished by 6.30pm we could stay. We were actually finished by 6pm!
The curry for him and my fat noodle and vegetables were both delicious, of good size and perfectly presented.
Will try and do a more leisurely visit next time.

Date of visit: September 2018
3  Thank Hilly2017

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Go here quite regually and love the food. Sometimes the wait is a little long but deffinetly worth it as the food is really good. Reccomend.

Date of visit: April 2018
3  Thank vivianbloom
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Fabulous thai food - always tasty, authentic flavours, great service and excellent value for money. For some reason, dining at the restaurant always seems to be slightly better that the take-away, but definitely recommend for any occasion.

Date of visit: June 2018
4  Thank kylie w
Reviewed 5 August 2018

I always doubt reviews that sit at one extreme or the other, but I have to say the food here is fantastic. Seriously great. If you genuinely appreciate Thai food you will not be disappointed It has been consistent every time we have eaten here and I wish I could get this quality near where I live in Brisbane. Always packed when we have been there and I am not surprised. Has a great reputation with the locals too. Book early is my advice, you are very unlikely to get a table as a walk-in in the weekend.

Date of visit: July 2018
4  Thank 281richard
Reviewed 17 July 2018

My very first time visiting but will go back again when i visit. Lovely seating position; excellent, helpful and polite staff; All of the 10 people raved about their meals the service etc. None of the party were locals, all from different parts of the state.. Thank you and keep up the great work ..

Date of visit: July 2018