“The best lunch in Australia forever !”
Review of Sweet Gossip

Sweet Gossip
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Kuranda
Price range: US$1 - US$15
Description: Sweet Gossip is located in the Original Kuranda Markets Shop 12/7 Therwine St Kuranda. We have a great menu with fresh sandwiches, bruschetta, croquet monsieur and salads, Sweet Gossip also takes great pride in our desserts and sweets. Profiterole, cream brûlée and chocolate eclair are some of the most popular items. Pop in and say hello to try a little piece of French Heaven !!
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I was with my sister and we were visiting Kuranda market when we saw this beautiful restaurant well decorated ! Which surprise to find this restaurant here. I am french and since I have been in Australia I couldn’t find good french dishes. The meals are wonderful, and the french baguette too. When you eat here, it is like to travel in the south of France.
I had a great time in this restaurant because the boss is very kind and you can talk of every subject with him (and his mother is born in the same region than me :) ).
If you visit Kuranda, you have to stop here !

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

What a find this little spot was. The food was truly a delight for the senses and served with such warmth and charisma. Magnifique!!

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

The food was wonderful so fresh tasty and all home made. Quiche to die for. Then creme brulee profiteroles and apple pie oh sooo good. Thank you Frank and Nikko.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Great sandwiches with home made beautiful bread (baked on the spot)..the best Profiterole ever. Really relaxing atmosphere in the middle of the jungle.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

The Croque Monsier was tasty, very rich and the bread was delicious. We enjoyed the lettuce leaves that were served alongside. Bruschetta was also tasty. The two staff were unfortunately in the middle of an argument when we ordered so perhaps this was the reason we didn’t get one sandwich we ordered and our 2 coffees - one with almond milk, one with soy- were not really to our taste. A pity really, that it seems ours was the first slightly disappointing experience in quite some time. I do hate to rate our experience as “average “ as the staff were very likeable and friendly. They just seemed a little off their game and I went with very high expectations.