All reviews free continental breakfast undercover parking comfortable bed family wedding enjoyed my stay making tea style decor good sized rooms no trouble great place to stay wonderful hosts air conditioning the managers definitely stay here again mini bar in town easy access
Reviewed 27 October 2018

Stayed two nights in accessible room with my carer - unlike many accessible rooms there were two beds - room very spacious and clean and beds comfortable. Service was very friendly and lovely home-cooked style meals. Great place to stay in Dalby.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Motel was fantastic. Made us feel so welcome. Nothing was too much trouble. Room was spotless, bed very comfy, absolutely perfect. Food was amazing. They accommodated our car and trailer. Excellent value for money - highly recommend

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We were traveling with young children for a family wedding. The Motel were so accommodating, and it was a lovely place to stay. Thank you for making us all feel so welcome! We were able to have adjoining rooms, and a little space for the kids to play outside.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

My wife, my son and I stoped at Dalby Homestead on Sunday evening on our half way up to north. We’ve received a warm welcom from Peter the man was standing behind the reception and, of course heaps of useful information too, in that cold winter night. that was great to park right in front our room.
The room was super clean and solid furnished and with the stuffs all we need: fridge, (mini bar) tv, free wifi, free coffee and tea section, and a microwave oven, amazing we couldn’t believe it... I also love the tank water tap solution in our room which was a brilliant idea, we think. Most impressivly the beds was so comfortable, we’ve traveled many places in different countries, the mattresses in this motel is in a luxury hotel’s level.
B’fast on next day was unforgottable as well, the man showed us how to cook our boiled eggs by using an electronic egg cooker which was part of our free continental breakfast buffet, cereals, milk, juices, yoghurt, breads, jams, coffee, tea...WOW, I still remembered, that was absolutely value for money.
Thanks Peter, and his wife and staffs of the motel who made our journey remarkably. I’ll give 5 stars of 5, recommended and we’ll be back again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Hi , I stayed two nights at the homestead . I really recommend staying here . The service is exceptional and Peter and Mary made me feel at home . They manage this hotel very well . If you need a place to stay always look at the homestead as an option . You will not regret your stay . The rooms are very tidy and the heaters work great . I really enjoyed my stay here and I would like nothing then recommending the homestead as your number one option . The meals are very generous and are delicious. I am very thankful to Peter and Mary for all they done for me on my stay . I have left feel My better then I did when I arrived .

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Mary P, Owner at Dalby Homestead Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thank you Nick for your kind review, you are most welcome,look forward to you next visit. Your Hosts, Peter and Mary Horne