All reviews comfortable bed stay there again continental breakfast stayed here jenny motel wifi meals amenities highway
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Stayed here for 3 night. Bob and Jenny couldn't have been better. Dinners were great. Room was quiet, neat and clean. Bob even cleaned my dusty windscreen but I don't think that service will be extended to every guest :-) It was a great 3 nights.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I tour with the Qld Music Festival so every night I'm in a different town.
The Chinchilla Motel was worth a stop, very friendly and helpful at checkin the room was very clean and a very comfortable bed.
Wifi worked without a hitch and too many tv channels to choose from.
I'll be back if I'm in this part of the world.
High quality at a budget price!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2017

What an incredibly well presented Motel. Facilities were perfect for our stay, very affordable and comfortable. This is our 2nd visit to the Motel and will always be our first choice for next visits. Thanks for making our stay most enjoyable

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2017

The motel is on the highway and is typical of small town motels. An older style. however everything was easy. The book in and the departure. The room was clean with comfortable bed and pillows. Bathroom was clean with good water pressure and loads of hot water. Wifi worked without fault and plenty of TV channels to surf.
A little out of town - it is a drive to everything - nothing more than 5 minutes away.
As a single or a couple wanting a simple good overnight stay - ideal.
Best recommendation I would give is that I would happily stay there again.

Room Tip: Good basic motel room - hot water at good pressure everything very clean, pillows and bed comfortable. Ideal for an overnight stay.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2017

I stayed here for 1 night for a Toastmaster's Convention. The room was spacious and clean,the water was hot and I found it very comfortable. It was only a few minutes drive into the town of Chinchilla. It was also very nice to be able to make a cup of tea in the morning and sit out under the pagola to enjoy the peace!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business