All reviewsroom was small but cleanair conditionerexcellent locationone nightstayed herecafehuntingpoachedmotelaccommodation
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on my way south from FNQ, I rocked in late, the staff were great setting me up to get my key and the room was cool, comfortable and roomy. Great location, fantastic staff. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast, staff were welcoming and accomodating as we were travelling with our dachshund, meals were beautiful and presented well. Prices were a little up there but quality made up for that.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Friendly Owners and Staff. Clean rooms and most comfortable bed, beautiful food from the Restaurant on the premises. Another beautiful town, that has that country atmosphere. I would recommend Sails on Main whole heartily.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed for the night. Restaurant was busy but I was looked after as if I was the only one there. Fantastic food. Credit to the chefs. Will definitely be back and strongly recommend this place. Accommodation was basic but clean and inviting. A hidden gem in Bowen. Do yourself a favour.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on our way back to Brisbane. Ideally located close to shops, hotels and the main Esplanade. The room was spacious and clean with the usual amenities. Quite a busy place and stayers were quiet and respectful of others.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple