US$288
US$105
  • Breakfast included
Cranston House(East Grinstead)
US$80
Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel(East Grinstead)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$77
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

The Roebuck Hotel(Forest Row)(Great Value!)
US$82
1,477 results
All reviewsthe bay tree restaurantelemis toiletriesspa facilitieschakra spasteam roomlovely hotelspa breakfull body massageaph parkingmain roadstandard roombusy roadone night stayfollowing morningfull englishovernight staygood nights sleep
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Nice hotel,only 20 minutes from Gatwick, good parking facilities. Pleasant restaraunt with good food at a reasonable price. Excellent service.
One criticism is that there are a number of small (5 or 6 steps) flights of stairs, with no lift or ramp for suitcases, which makes it difficult for older customers arriving or departing. The receptionist was most helpful in our case, and moved us to an easily accessible room, but it is worth bearing in mind.
Overall though, very pleased.

Room Tip: As above, try to get an easily accessible room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Karl_Emerick, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Felbridge - Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your lovely review.
I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your kind comments about our hotel and the facilities.

I'm so glad that you liked our restaurant and that our receptionist was able to assist you with your requirements.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Booked along with 1 week's parking at APH. An excellent choice - the hotel is just a few minutes from the APH car park, has loads of onsite parking and has beautiful, well appointed rooms.

The staff are welcoming and attentive and the facilities are excellent.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Karl_Emerick, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Felbridge - Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Many thanks for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review. Your kind comments about our hotel and staff mean so much.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Good beds, nice room. Refrigerator on the blink, and not addressed over a two night stay. Front door staff great (especially when I locked myself our of my room). First breakfast good, but second was worthy of Monty Python.

1  Thank Gregory L

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and for your honest feedback.

I'm glad that you were happy with your room.

I have made a note of your comments regarding the fridge and I regret that this was not resolved during your stay. I'm sorry to hear that the breakfast service was disappointing on the second day and will be speaking with the relevant departments. Thank you for bringing them to my attention.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Rang from Dublin at 3:30 to arrange early check in and spoke to Jonathan the duty manager. On arrival he was there and had sorted out a room at 9:30 am. Great check in and very impressed. Long walk to the room but Jonathan helped with the bags. Relaxing sleep during the day and that night.

Had to complain about room service trays, not ours, left in the corridors for over 4 hours partly full of food. Not acceptable in a 4 star hotel. Breakfast the following morning was hit and miss. Two managers showed us to a table but then disappeared. Lots of missing food items and numerous staff walking around like headless chickens with no purpose. Staff need training to understand their responsibilities. Our fried eggs were delivered to a member of staff who was eating in the restaurant who gladly accepted them. We were then given another guests order.

Manager needs to get a grip and test out the service.

Pool area is very tired though I believe this is in hand for upgrade.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank MARK H

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

I am pleased to hear that your early check in went seamlessly and that you experienced a relaxing nights sleep.

I apologise that there were room service trays in the corridor and that the breakfast service was disappointing, I will pass on your feedback to the relevant teams.

We are planning a full refurbishment of our spa to commence at the end of next month, so we hope you'll return to enjoy it.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

My friend gave me a Red Letter Day voucher for Afternoon Tea here for my birthday so I booked it for my husband and I to attend. Upon arrival we were directed through to the bar where a small table was laid out for two for tea.
The waitress was very helpful and advised that tea would be served within ten minutes. We were a bit disappointed that the room big and airy as it was had no windows to let in light and for us to look out of. The whole time there was music playing from Capital Radio which got a bit tedious. The food was served which was delicious. Beautifully made sandwiches, home made scones cream and jam and an array of chocolate cakes and biscuits. The tea served was excellent and we enjoyed the afternoon tea very much. The facilities were also of an excellent standard too. Just a shame the room and music detracted from the atmosphere

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your afternoon tea and that you found the food delicious, I will be sure to let the kitchen team know. I'm sorry that our lounge and music was not to your preference and that this detracted from your experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.