US$185
US$109
  • Restaurant
US$125
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Worthing Seafront Hotel(Worthing)(Great Value!)
US$157
PremierInn.com
US$154
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe pubsky tvbeer gardendowns linkfood was fantasticeggs benedictwarm welcomebeautiful villagewould stay againsouth downs waylovely mealgood sizestayed for one nightfish and chipsfull english breakfastbreakfast was excellentsandwiches
Reviewed 10 September 2017

My wife and I had dinner here one night, as we were staying in the area, and as we liked it we ate here the following two nights as well. Quite modern and smart inside and there is a 'dress code' notice on the bar. But don't let this put you off, it's not at all snobbish (basically the dress code means you can't just wear a vest - upper arms have to be covered). Nice food, efficient service, and dogs are very welcome in the bar area (where we ate) and they provided ours (Skip) with a dog biscuit or two. The dining room (no dogs here) looks especially smart with proper tablecloths and so on. I would happily recommend the Castle Inn for meals, and so would Skip. We didn't stay in the hotel so I can't comment on the accommodation. The manager did tell us they have one dog friendly room if we had thoughts of staying there.

Room Tip: My review is just on the food as we didn't actually stay here.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VisitorRobinGilbert
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Stayed for 2 nights in August had a lovely room overlooking the beer garden. Room had all you need with a big ensuite shower room. Breakfast was good though felt it could be a bit more relaxed for a pub stay. Had an evening meal the first night which was lso very good. Friendly staff and very helpful. In a really good location for visiing the area. Only real minus would possibly be downstairs hallway a bit of a mess.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kltoms
Reviewed 30 August 2017

We visited The Castle for lunch on Sunday 27th August. What a wonderful lunch we had. My husband has Sea bass, my son and son-in-law had pork belly, my daughter fish and chips and I had a burger all were served hot and delicious. The puddings were good to. Thankyou Steve and May for a lovely family lunch

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We have lived in Upper Beeding for 20 plus years and this is the best meal we have ever had locally! There were four in our party and we all had a different main course, sea bass, pork belly, fish cake and ham and eggs. I can honestly say that we all thought our meals were superb. This was followed by the Baileys cheesecake which was delicious. We all send our compliments to the Chef!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Typical english house, with very lovely people. Quiet, and well located, perfect to visit the area with a car. Buses come also near the hotel. Very good breakfast and diner wkth typicall english food. The crumble is particularly incredible.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family