Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
The Muppets on tour in the Peak District

This trip was a wonderful experience and well worth doing. It was easy to book, we did it by... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Andy2392
Minehead, United Kingdom
Highly recommended Vintage Car experience

This was a charming and delightful experience for a belated 60th birthday. The whole tour with... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
930jack

All reviews peak district vintage adventure birthday treat my husband his knowledge tea and cake train tracks wonderful afternoon many thanks beautiful derbyshire country lanes whole experience long time thank you so much mr darcy from start to finish hour tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2021

When Steven collected us at Chatsworth, we were the envy of all! All along the way people waved. It was a festival of fun and smiles.
Steven is so knowledgeable and his enthusiasm is infectious. He kept us entertained with stories about the area.
Our adventure had to be postponed twice, thanks to Covid - but it was so worth the wait.

This truly was one of the best things I’ve ever done!

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 7 September 2021

Omg if you want to see some of the peak district this is the way to do it we loved it Steve is a lovely bloke lots of knowledge we would definitely recommend this tour.

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 4 September 2021 via mobile

Wow! Can’t recommend this enough… if you are thinking about booking just book, you won’t be disappointed. Everything about the trip was first class, from the first enquiry with Steven to the trip itself. Steven is extremely knowledgable and will guide you picking the right trip. We did it as a surprise for my fathers 70th and we all enjoyed it so very much and will remember the trip forever. You can’t help but smile and wave as you cruise through the roads and listen to the fascinating facts from Steven. Thank you so much Steven.

Reviewed 1 September 2021 via mobile

I wanted a different experience to celebrate my 70th birthday and this exceeded all my expectations! The vehicle was amazing, Steven was the most knowledgeable driver and guide to the area and provided local insight into the area.
The picnic lunch was perfect, served beautifully, and tasted wonderful.
I felt Steven made sure that we enjoyed the trip and can't thank him (and his wife for the picnic lunch) enough for making my birthday so memorable.

Reviewed 30 August 2021

Our tour was an Anniversary gift from the family. To be honest I was a bit apprehensive at the outset because of the age of the vehicle and uncertainty of the weather on the day. I need not have worried. Our party of 4 had a wonderful time!
Stephen kept us entertained and informed all along our Mr Darcy Dales route. The Model A Ford was a dream. I thought I knew Derbyshire pretty well but Stephen got us lost [not him] several times with stunning views from not so well known locations and angles.
I smiled from start to finish such was our enjoyment returning our waves to the Plebs on route! I thought I might suffer lockjaw at the end.
This is honestly a brilliant activity and first time visitors will get a real feel for the areas to explore more at their leisure. Our host definitely made this a trip to remember!
Well done Stephen!