All reviews amber valley higham farm car park themed bedrooms steak night wedding party main meal fantastic hotel chain hotels churchill suite special thanks cooked to perfection evening meal saturday night afternoon tea food was lovely self service
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

I would like to say a massive thank you to all the staff at Santo’s, everything from the check in to the check out was perfect. The staff couldn’t do enough for me and my wife who were made to feel like Royalty.

If anyone reading this review is looking for a break in a beautiful location with a homely feel, this is the place for you.

Mr & Mrs Clamp

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Sociable and warm staff. Very nice rooms and great service. I have been in the hotel for three months and I felt like being at home.
Santo is very hospitable and will treat you very well.
Unforgattable people and place!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2018

We attended a wedding and stayed overnight. It is a beautiful location with fantastic views for the photos. The room was warm and comfortable and the dinner fantastic. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble for the staff. They went above and beyond to help create a magical day. How this place is only three stars I do not know. I would give it the highest ratings below but it’s not working.

Room tip: There is a lift and there are ground floor rooms. It was noisy when I was there but then it was a wedding and rather rowdy.
Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Why don't more people have lunch here it's fabulous Not expensive and so friendly Everyone is welcome Santo and staff are friendly and chatty . Please try it it's brill .we had fish and ships and pasta freshly made. The coffee is so good.drinks are reasonably priced you 'll not be disappointed

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful afternoon celebrating my dad's 80th birthday.
We had afternoon tea and how lovely it was too.
The sandwiches were delicious and so beautifully presented. Scones to die for with jam and cream and a savoury scone too, they were tasty and warm. Selection of cakes & macaroons , strawberry/pancetta mousse, tea/coffee (and we paid extra for bucks fizz.) The portions were plentiful.
All the staff were professional. Tyler who served us went the extra mile, he's a credit!
I'm sure I can speak for the whole party and say it was a wonderful experience. If you're thinking of afternoon tea in the area I highly recommend you book Santo's Higham Farm.
5*food, 5*service, 5*presentation and 5*room.

Date of stay: August 2018