“A lovely coffee”
Review of Twig Coffee

Twig Coffee
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Glossop
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

A very good cup of coffee and you can actually taste the coffee in the latte as some you cant. I have also tried the toasties from Twig, decent cheese in them too. The cakes look lovely but I am yet to sample them, maybe next time.

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

Fantastic drinks and also great food. The great thing about twig is that if you want healthy you can have healthy but if you also fancy cake and chocolate there is also this option! Always had great service and great food and drink!

1  Thank Toriajayne1990
Reviewed 29 January 2016

I drink gallons of coffee and usually have to put up with insipid week coffee unless I make it myself, Well I went into twig to get a get a coffee and a Croissant to take out and I was amazed at the rich full bodied taste of of it. I mean that it was incredible, all the more so as I wasn't expecting much more than the run of the mill stuff that you get from the dozens of coffee places that have sprung up like weeds over the last years. This coffee is not run of the mill, it is exquisite and is the best around here or anywhere else for that matter !

1  Thank Lawson M
Reviewed 27 January 2016

In a world with big-name coffee houses plonked on every corner, it's sometimes hard to see the wood for the trees. The little guys seem to be camouflaged by sheer number of these branches, and you genuinely feel that you have to dig deep to find a cup of coffee that is just... wonderful coffee, without the bells and whistles.

There is a Twig branch (pun intended) a mere minute's drive from my house in Hadfield, and another at Glossop rail station. Both are well situated for the commuter, and the opening hours also suit the early morning traveller - the Hadfield shop opens at 6:30am, and I believe the Glossosp one is 5:45am. The interior is quirky, modern and simple, whilst still being being welcoming and warm. I'm a big fan of the faux grass!

The menu offers everything from a cup of traditional tea, to a flat white or espresso macchiato, and any syrup you could wish for (if that's your thing). The coffee is of good quality, and the drinks are made to precise standards - you can tell the staff are passionate about their brews! There's a good range of cakes and pastries, fresh sandwiches and even local produce for customers to indulge in - something I have yet to experience, but the choice is wonderful. I was eyeing up a rather large piece of honeycomb tiffin the last time I visited! The service is friendly, yet efficient, and I again favour the Hadfield branch on this front.

Overall I would say; if you're looking for a good quality coffee at a reasonable price, made with love and served in a handsome, local shop - visit Twig!

3  Thank Annika D
Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

Me and the missuss have been popping in quite regularly for take away coffee and to sit in.

We are always given a friendly welcome and we enjoy the coffee more than at the large chains of coffee shops.