See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 November 2015

i wrote a review earlier on this year as we were due to stop for our silver wedding anniversary but it appears to have been removed.the customer service off the owners was absolutely shocking we had booked for two nights in March and I had booked the restaurant for one of the nights but asked for some details about restaurants available in the area and was advised to look on the internet which was no help what so ever. and when I advised I was unhappy to continue with the booking due to way this was handled as this was a special occasion for us I was advised she was glad we had cancelled to which I still have the email . disgraceful service

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2015

We booked over the phone and enjoyed a very pleasant one night stay whilst racing at Donington. Super clean, comfy, lovely people, really great breakfast. Overall I'd say that this lovely little hotel/B&B is well worth a visit. It's only 10 minutes from the M1, 5 minutes from Donington circuit and 5 minutes from East Midlands Airport. Oh, it's got quite a big car park too and easily fitted my car and trailer. I hope you find this helpful.

Room Tip: 9 had a new en-suite.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2015

I stayed for 2 nights in August while attending a Classic Race meeting at Donington Park. A friendly host Keith showed me to my room number 9. This single room was spacious with a great shower room facility and had everything I required with the bonus of a ceiling fan which was most welcome. Breakfast freshly cooked and plentiful with the option of continental if required. Private car park too.
I have no hesitation in recommending this establishment and I hope to return there next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

The hotel is very well decorated, exceptionally clean and ideally situated for Donington Race Circuit only 5-10 minutes away by vehicle. The room was well appointed and comfortable topped by a very tasty cooked breakfast in the morning. Parking at the rear a bonus.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2015

My husband and I stayed here on the 4th of June 2015, we found the room small but pleasant, the hotel is reasonable priced and the breakfast was very good. It is in a good location for both Donington park and also East Midland airport.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple