“Take away!”

Continental Food Bar
Ranked #54 of 87 Restaurants in Belper
Cuisines: Indian, Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I had a donner and chicken mix kebab, the food was really nice!
Only thing was it was 90% donner and 10% chicken, even though the price was increased a fair bit for the chicken!
My girlfriend ordered extra chutney sauce at a cost of £2.40 but only got a tiny amount in a little pot.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Went in to order food like usual, yet this time I was with some female frends. I ordered what I wanted perfectly; my friends had to wait till everyone else that had walked in AFTER them to be served - note they were all men - and got their food. If it wasn't for the fact I questioned them about it, we would of been waiting for over an hour to order! Now if they were busy I'd understand, yet they was only 4 people in front of us - all males. Another woman that came in and left before given the chance to order anything as they took so long and seved every man who came in after her and my friends. Basically being very sexist by serving all the MEN first even though my friends were clearly in the queue, and even telling us they asked 'who was next' which no-one heard - in other words they didn't actually say this, they were trying to cover their backs. So if everywhere in the world has stoped serving food I'd still eat what you find on the roadside as it would be quicker and better quality food!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Been ordering from here for years. Don’t know what you’ve done but tonight’s delivery was tasteless, bland and grey. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve got to say we are such fussy eaters when it comes to take aways and often do travel to Derby or further for a decent curry or kebab. But I must say Continetal curry is just spot on for me always large portions and the flavours are fantastic and has always been delivered piping hot. Would highly recommend as they are very generous with the meat to.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Been going here for years, always being loyal customers but ordered today and must say what a shambles!
We ordered 2 kababs and a pizza, after waiting over a hour we rang and was told it would be 5 minuets, being reassured it would be hot when it arrived

30 more minutes past and it arrives... knowing it’s taken so long to come we checked it before handing any money over... stone cold, sent it back with the driver and rang through to speak to the manager, apparently the manager was not there, so whoever did end up speaking to us on the phone really needs to get some training in their customer service skills, all they had to say was “ have you paid for it” actually expecting us to pay for cold food, and then hanging up on us when we said no we didn’t and that we would now be getting our takeaways from else where!
Rude much!

After waiting over a hour and a half and getting such a rude response from the staff we can say we will not be ordering from here again!

A real disappointment!